Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,589 views
trying to say we were a warm up? Even though i didnt actually get to battle :(
 
No you guys we def a good battle. But its time for us to beat a good a team. Once we get more battles under our belt we will want a rematch :sly:
 
Sorry i didnt get on guys..my friend went to the hospital. But I promise you guys ill b on more this week. Once again sorry, and I really gotta drift with u 86! Have to see what you got!!
 
Ahh ok.. To be honest it ws the B-team battling ;)
 
Only Nemesis and A couple of small nobody others have seen me in A team battle. Back when I was A noob and thought we won everything! Clearly didn't and I still apologise after all that rubbish we gave you lol

Just to clear it up.. we did end up winning for the nobodies who dont know lol
 
Last edited:
****...did i miss a battle last night?


btw...someone send me a gold chome and we will photoshoot tonight

thanks marcus
 
Last edited:
Meandog
****...did i miss a battle last night?

btw...someone send me a gold chome and we will photoshoot tonight

thanks marcus

No we haven't battled yet still have to set a day and place. Me,marc and gam are still talking about. We will let you guys know when.
 
Meandog
****...did i miss a battle last night?

btw...someone send me a gold chome and we will photoshoot tonight

thanks marcus

got u. I got some gold for you bro. sending.
 
checkin in from Vegas guys! terrible reception in the hotels & SLAMMED w/ work.

your boy is doing work out here.

see you guys soon.

E
 
Ah hope everything goes good out there man! And dam.n rite, DO WORK! Lol
 
checkin in from Vegas guys! terrible reception in the hotels & SLAMMED w/ work.

your boy is doing work out here.

see you guys soon.

E

Awesome bro, handle it! You're there for Magic right?
 
checkin in from Vegas guys! terrible reception in the hotels & SLAMMED w/ work.

your boy is doing work out here.

see you guys soon.

E

Hope all is well with you guys at the Magic show!!

Hope you guys are selling out - GET MONEY!
 
Im officially a NEMESIS fan boy!
 
The86d
checkin in from Vegas guys! terrible reception in the hotels & SLAMMED w/ work.

your boy is doing work out here.

see you guys soon.

E

Get your shine on. Like we say in houston, you dont grind you dont shine.
 
F.You I'm there fan boy! And Burst.. I even have an official Burst car so MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

I feel a drift forum groupie subforum coming on.
 
hahaha I wouldn't be suprised!
 
F.You I'm there fan boy! And Burst.. I even have an official Burst car so MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

you love my car that much you want to tell the world! 👍
 
Oh yea?! Well ill get nemesis tattooed on me so there.
 
U guys r crazy lol. Funny tho for sure. Get "Nemesis" on ur butt hah
 
You guys are crazy lol. Funny though for sure. Get "Nemesis" on your butt haha

Fixed! 👍 Im getting it on my whoo haaa :sly:
 
hahaha get in there Spank! The punctuation was good though, surely?
 
Ahh so ur love for Nemesis will "grow" hahahaha omg I'm terrible lolol
 
haha 👍 Wotn grow THAT much buuut, atleast NEMESIS can say they have been in my gf. Oh wow okay that was bad. No more, im done.
 
Gettin a tad outta hand now...
 
Just a tad. Oh man.
 
Back