Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
Yooo!! haha yea for sure I'll try out the Challenger in this game. I'm leaning more towards the charger though. I gotta see lol. I still need to pick up the game. Been busy with work and school. Im going to pick it up this week!

Cant wait man :lol:, add my new Account MonsterRyo next time you get on.

Ya man, that levin was rippin it up last night! It's cool to watch you drift it with a wheel on stock suspension...everything is very smooth an natural looking.

Had a lot of good runs over with a bunch of people over the weekend...feels good to be gettin back in the grove :)

I agree guys! Great runs! Looking forward to dance more!

The drift physics in GT6 is awesome! I'm starting to get used to it! (NOS is my best friend)
Moreover, I like how they made the slow cars from gt5 faster in gt6, such as the AE86. This game is awesome!

I agree guys! Great runs! Looking forward to dance more!

The drift physics in GT6 is awesome! I'm starting to get used to it! (NOS is my best friend)
Moreover, I like how they made the slow cars from gt5 faster in gt6, such as the AE86. This game is awesome!
NOS is so addicting lol. I love the feeling of drifting a huge sweeper, full throttle, 6th gear while on the juice :D

NOS is so addicting lol. I love the feeling of drifting a huge sweeper, full throttle, 6th gear while on the juice :D

Once I get some extra money I'm gonna need to get some squeeze!

"Your lucky that hundred shot of nos didn't blow the welds on the intake.
Now me and the mad scientist have to take apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried"

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dom Torretto

Can't believe I missed this, but yesterday officially marked our FOURTH year as a team!! I'm so ecstatic that we are still going strong and that we have progressed through to GT6! You guys are seriously awesome. We continue to make this whole virtual-drifting experience all worthwhile. Thanks for all the good times!!

To another year of drifting with my NEMESIS brothers! :cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this, but yesterday was officially our THIRD year as a team!! I'm so ecstatic that we are still going strong and that we have progressed through to GT6! You guys are seriously awesome. We continue to make this whole virtual-drifting experience all worthwhile. Thanks for all the good times!!

To another year of drifting with my NEMESIS brothers! :cheers::cheers:

I can't believe it either! It really doesn't feel like it has been that long though. I'm really thankful that all of you saw my vision of what I wanted this team to be and have helped me see it to reality. This is why I did away with our team titles and ranks - we are all equal partners in this team.

Just as Marc said - to another year of drifting with my NEMESIS brothers! :cheers: :cheers:

As I'm sure you all remember the day you were found by Nemesis. I remember it like it was yesterday, I went into a room at Tsukuba and was driving with this S15 and this guy named dgambino1. He was killing it we tandomed lap after lap. Once it was all over we started talking and he told me about this team he had. At first I wasn't sure but found that this could be a fun situation. So I joined, there a few members like fcpmarcus and blackice. That was the start and now look at us. We are who we are we do what we do. I'm so thankful for this family I'm a part of look forward to sliding this new game! Team Nemesis

3 years!!! Damn time flies when you're having fun :).

Red, ummm....Gam, in an S15? At Tsukuba?? You must be talking about a different Gambino, from an alternate universe.

I remember the first time I saw Work and I think 86d drifting...I just followed them around like "omg!". And then there was my first NightSlide - pretty much game over after that.

Congrats on 3 awesome years guys! Here's to many more to come :cheers:

CJ, lookin good in that hatch 👍

I think my first time meeting the guys from Nemesis was back in the early Prodigy days almost 2 years ago. I used to host random lobbies and it was always Workn and 86d joining. I became friends with them then slowly got involved in the night slides and met the rest of the gang. Took a while of some sweet persuasion from Gam for me to join, which I'm really glad I did. You guys are great bunch of friends, truly a family. Happy 3 year anniversary and let's put it all out in the upcoming years!

I remember seeing the very first member of TEAM NEMESIS few years ago, which was Gambino. I was dancing at Tsukuba circuit with my Lexus LFA and saw a dude ripping the track with a white M3. Then later on, while I was at autumn ring mini reverse, I saw fcpmarcus with his white ISF drawing lines at the asphalt like a Picasso. I remember I couldn't believe fcpmarcus knew Ivan haha! What a small drift world! Then, I met the rest of the members as soon as I was invited to the family.

Without this team, I wouldn't be standing where I am right now.

And damn 3 years...time goes very fast when you're having too much fun. Happy 3 year anniversary TEAM NEMESIS!

Uh oh...Marc's dialing in the ISF...be affraid, be very affraid :scared:

:lol: just kidding...car's lookin good Marc. I wish I had my comp hooked up right now so I could upload some pics :(. Hopefully in a month or so.

Uh oh...Marc's dialing in the ISF...be affraid, be very affraid :scared:

:lol: just kidding...car's lookin good Marc. I wish I had my comp hooked up right now so I could upload some pics :(. Hopefully in a month or so.
Lol what's stopping you from hooking it up? I can't wait to see the pictures you've taken!

Latest Posts

Back