Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
They fixed the wheel issue when you put custom wheels on. I took a picture of two of my Elises side by side, stock rims and custom and they look the same. Almost look a slim bit wider, but think it's an optical illusion.

I was in a lobby with a bunch of the "Old Guard" :sly: last night, and everyone was commenting that things felt different after the patch. My GT500 definitely felt like it had more rear grip.

....didn't think of the aftermarket wheel issue until this morning.

They also made big changes to MR cars (made them drivable), but like was mentioned last night, there's far too many MRs in the game to alter each one in the time that 1.03 took, so it's more likely they made compensations with the overall physics, which of course would effect drifting. Just a guess though.

Epically long session yesterday :). Can't even remember who I drifted with there was so many people lol

@PUSH , I got a couple sick pics of you and Supra from Silverstone, but it looks so weird with no smoke lol

Yeah FAM it looked really strange and had to use filters to make it look OK.

Some clean runs today with Twitcher! :cheers:
12040147185_0e59b3fa57_b.jpg

12040426273_e3a4af6cb6_b.jpg

12040433793_1b3431a6ae_b.jpg

12040145665_a7ec152782_b.jpg

So, I just came across a very strange glitch today.

I happened to log into a room at the same time someone else logged out, and when I entered the track, I was in the car of the person who just logged out!! I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, as I was in a car that I currently don't own a copy of....

I had a quick look at the settings sheet, and the settings belonged to the other guy's car.

I kinda started freakin out on the mic a bit, because I really couldn't figure out what was up lol. Another person in the room said that the same thing had happened to the once before.

A very odd glitch, I hope it gets fixed soon.

So, I just came across a very strange glitch today.

I happened to log into a room at the same time someone else logged out, and when I entered the track, I was in the car of the person who just logged out!! I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, as I was in a car that I currently don't own a copy of....

I had a quick look at the settings sheet, and the settings belonged to the other guy's car.

I kinda started freakin out on the mic a bit, because I really couldn't figure out what was up lol. Another person in the room said that the same thing had happened to the once before.

A very odd glitch, I hope it gets fixed soon.

If I remember correctly this happened to SPANK at VDC, he ended up in Powells car because the same thing happened.

@DDK TRY_HARD, great pic man 👍 I can't get enough of that Benz right now, it's just so damn smooth :)

I wanted to tandem that whole last section on lap two with you, but you spun out manji'ing the straight haha...next time I guess.

@DDK TRY_HARD, great pic man 👍 I can't get enough of that Benz right now, it's just so damn smooth :)

I wanted to tandem that whole last section on lap two with you, but you spun out manji'ing the straight haha...next time I guess.
I lost It when you honked haha, next time for sure!

I been having great runs since I been using the new setup from Decoy, It has even made my wheel much less noisy and smoother. I really happy with the lobby turnouts,lots of friends and good drifters ,as well as many new faces and talent.

@PUSH Ya man, had so many good sessions througout the week. Online is actually a little busier than I expect, that's good :) 👍

I love that C63 too. I'm using it to practice smooth throttle control and smooth steering...it looks soooo much better in replays when the fronts aren't flopping all over the place haha. It's the perfect "warm-up" car.

Thanks man! And thanks for uploading! That's an awesome shot angle you found right there! 👍

yes sir, yes sir. I found a couple more spots on different tracks i have to go through.

Last edited:
Thanks bro. Big thanks goes out to all that took part in NightSlide and the other drift rooms we host. I'm still reviewing and taking pics. More to come soon.

RedTube Drift S** is by far the most comical :lol:
I'll be on tonight, got my TV back. Hopefully we get some solid replays finally! :bowdown:

Back