Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
Lol what's stopping you from hooking it up? I can't wait to see the pictures you've taken!

Uh, I haven't really taken many pics yet...I should check out photomode lol.

I use my TV as my monitor (have a desktop tower), and I got a new TV that doesn't have an RBG-PC plug in it. So I either have to get a RBG to HDMI adapter cable, or move my TVs around....first world problems, I know :P. Just been too busy to get around to it.

In other news, I just read a thread on the main page that seems to confirm that putting aftermarket rims on many cars has a big effect on performance.

Specifically, the thread says that when aftermarket rims are put on cars which have rear wheels that are wider than the fronts (pretty much all MR, RR, ad many FR cars), the aftermarket rims cause the rear wheels to be the same width as the front wheels...and there is a corresponding loss of rear grip due to the narrower tire.

So if you've been trying to drift a car that has staggered wheel widths, and you put rims on it, and it handles like a piece of junk, this is probably why. :banghead:

Edit: here's the link to the thread made by Vagabond

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-same-width-changes-grip-and-balance.294129/

In other news, I just read a thread on the main page that seems to confirm that putting aftermarket rims on many cars has a big effect on performance.

Specifically, the thread says that when aftermarket rims are put on cars which have rear wheels that are wider than the fronts (pretty much all MR, RR, ad many FR cars), the aftermarket rims cause the rear wheels to be the same width as the front wheels...and there is a corresponding loss of rear grip due to the narrower tire.

So if you've been trying to drift a car that has staggered wheel widths, and you put rims on it, and it handles like a piece of junk, this is probably why. :banghead:

Edit: here's the link to the thread made by Vagabond

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-same-width-changes-grip-and-balance.294129/

This is actually good news. It makes cars that I hated in GT5 due to extreme rear grip viable options now. :) Thanks for the info.

@coza427 & @Saisoku, we'd have some fun in some tandems i think, well that's if i get back to how my standard was in GT5.

Well you are the leader ( i think ) of the team Dom joined and Dom doesn't play with amateurs well. I'm interested to see how good you since i heard some great thing. Add me.

Well you are the leader ( i think ) of the team Dom joined and Dom doesn't play with amateurs well. I'm interested to see how good you since i heard some great thing. Add me.

Will do, also i'm not the leader. Just team manager, My cousin JDMTuningJZX90 founded the team in '07, and led the team right up until '13 October. Only to hand over the team in the hands of JDMTuningFD3S & JR86, Who both co-lead the team together. Then, i kinda replaced JDMTuningJZX90 during November '13 and became way more active. So then i asked to be manager, since i have some history with the team at some stage.

Anyway, I'll add you soon, at the moment i'm addicted to slamming cars, and off roading on GTA V. But when i get on GT6, I'll definitely come join you.

Sup all

Its been a while since i been on here. Thas mainly because i don't have intranet. All good to me cuz I'm still here and the net ain't going nowhere. ill be on soon daily.

nuff respects nemdogs and happy new year. Miss yall

:D

Freddy!! It's been a minute. I think I'll have to make space, but you gotta add me again so we can get some tandems in.

If you need any help adjusting to GT6, let us know 👍

11851176543_e96fb15fb3.jpg

Drift Sesh with Rice!

Good session last night guys 👍 It was good to drift with a few friends we haven't seen for a while :)

I won't be on today, but I'll be back tomorrow night for more punishment :lol:

So sorry I missed night slide lastnight, its one in the morning when NS starts here... and. I had to wake up early. Maybe next time. ^^

@xlDevontelx - it's all good homie. Last night wasn't an official Night Slide, just a random open lobby lol. The Fam has been a little scattered because of the holidays and whatnot, so we've been holding off until things settle back down a bit.

It won't be long now though...we'll make an official announcement here when the time is right :)

@reddawn_77 - might have been your net, might have been mine. I seem to do pretty good online except when I host a lobby. I get mad lag, and it freezes every time someone enters or exits the track. Blame Canada!!!

Had a fun session with Push for a few hours today, Rice jumped in half way through as well. Very chill fellas, look forward to drifting with more of you guys in the near future :cheers:.

Good stuff man! Looking forward to slide with you again :cheers:

Epically long session yesterday :). Can't even remember who I drifted with there was so many people lol

@PUSH , I got a couple sick pics of you and Supra from Silverstone, but it looks so weird with no smoke lol

Epically long session yesterday :). Can't even remember who I drifted with there was so many people lol

@PUSH , I got a couple sick pics of you and Supra from Silverstone, but it looks so weird with no smoke lol

Yea man great session yesterday!! :)👍

Umm, quite off-topic, but did any of you guys catch the news from Toyota??? They're making a new Suuuupra!!!! Well, not a supra, it's a...well...🤬 it, in my eyes it's a Suuuupra :). Here's a link to the thread on the main GTP page.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/toyota-introduces-the-ft-1-available-january-14th.297059/

Says it was design in the GT environment, so maybe well get it as GT Vision car.

Edit: sometimes, I impress even myself with my "specialness"....

We get the new Toyota FT-1 with the 1.03 patch (actually, you have to bronze a new seasonal TT, but it's easy).

The car sounds siiiiiiiiick. And I'm pretty sure it's got a turbo straight six :drool:

Edit 2: to bring this adventure back on track, I just ripped off two laps around Apricot Hill Reverse....and OH MY FREAKING GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!! This car was born to be sideways!!!! I love PD and Toyota right now

Last edited:
lol Yeah man, the FT-1 feels amazing, I know it has a BMW turbo inline 6 redesigned by Toyota; feels like its in the low 500hp range.

This car feels so damn good!! A little bit on the grippy side, but everything else is top shelf! The suspension, brakes, and transmission are great. And that motor...ooooh that sweet motor :drool:

I think you're right about the low 500 SR. And I don't think the torque is far behind, because she has plenty of low end grunt.

Back