Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
...heavy's where it's at :)

What a sick day of drifting :D...that was a marathon!! Good to see @fcpmarcus and @DGambino1, felt like old times. Hopefully some of that footage turns out. @RICE FREAK, sick run at Cote d'Azure...forgot how fun that track is.

@PUSH, you're a beast bro! Can't wait to see the next vid, you've been recording so much, it's awesome!!

Thanks to everyone else I ran with...too many to name :lol: sorry for the bumps

Yea Twitch - I had a blast man! I was happy to get back on and slide PLUS I was able to use my mic which is always a surprise. LOL!

We put down some epic runs! I wonder if any of them will make Push's next vid? :sly:

Yea Twitch - I had a blast man! I was happy to get back on and slide PLUS I was able to use my mic which is always a surprise. LOL!

We put down some epic runs! I wonder if any of them will make Push's next vid? :sly:

You know it will

@PUSH Side by side at Silverstone :D
IMG_999172536681261.jpeg

IMG_999180277007189.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya but they modelled the moon and stars pretty well, so quit your complaining ... :banghead:
I won't be happy with them till I can play the game for more than 30 minutes without my PS3 shutting off. It ain't as graphically demanding as GTA V and it runs that just fine.

Great runs with Push the other night! Had a great chat with him too!

Hope to drift and see you guys soon!
Yeah it was good talking with ya bro it has been along time since we could just chill and throw down some solid fun drifting. I will have each of my 4doors ready to go soon too bro...

Yeah it was a long time coming!

I'm going to work on my GS300 a bit more after your observation on it! Get them GS tandems!

Yeah it was a long time coming!

I'm going to work on my GS300 a bit more after your observation on it! Get them GS tandems!
I got 2 of my M5s to get close to the C63 angle and drivability. I am doing 2 of the c300 and 330i today and maybe another e55

Back