Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
Here's to yesterday's runs Push.

Stay Sideways. :)
Silverstone National Circuit.jpg

Sai
Got it saved, getting ready to edit some of it because for like 2 minutes its just me sitting there.

Oh alright. Well have fun with editing. :) It was fun drifting with ya that day also.

Sorry guys I'm in the hospital due to a stray projectile hitting me in the back, I should be back in the states Monday. I wish I had my laptop to do some editing while I'm laying in bed.

Sorry guys I'm in the hospital due to a stray projectile hitting me in the back, I should be back in the states Monday. I wish I had my laptop to do some editing while I'm laying in bed.
What's up homie hope you get on your feet soon!!!

Sai
You know i need that Nemesis money gramps.
Yeah I wish I was able to edit some of the videos I got but duty called and I got shot in the back. We lost 4 and 3 in the hospital.

Yeah I wish I was able to edit some of the videos I got but duty called and I got shot in the back. We lost 4 and 3 in the hospital.

You'll be back on that grind soon man. And s***.

Damn bro..

Push is a G, he'll get better in no time. ^^

@PUSH hope you get well soon bro, that's really crappy. Really sorry to hear about your losses too...that's heartbreaking news. Hopefully you're state-side soon so we can get some tandems in :).

To the rest of the Fam, sorry I haven't been on much lately. I'm still trying to recover from my trip lol. I'm away again this weekend, but should be able to get back to a more normal schedule next week.

Penguin buddy how you doing bro. Its been awhile since I seen you. You rocking Assetto Corsa and rfactor still?

Yeah I still am, and yeah it has been a while. Getting E-mails about messages here so I thought I'd pop by and see what was happening in the GT6 drift world. Looks like fun over here.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back