Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
Had some great runs with SR and Twitcher as well as all the others that stopped in to drift with us. Thanks everyone

Had some great runs with SR and Twitcher as well as all the others that stopped in to drift with us. Thanks everyone

Ya that was fun last night. I've been feeling super rusty, as I took almost two weeks off....last night was the first time I felt like I was getting the grove back.

I forgot to save those replays, hopefully someone was able to get a couple decent pics

Thanks @fcpmarcus, and no problem @PUSH . Wish I was driving better then I was but it was 6am lol.

Are you guys doing Nightslide tonight? @DGambino1 going to take on his rival of rumble strips? I might miss it, due to passing out from cleaning my driveway of 12" of snow. Sick of this snow ,there is 21inchs in total.

Yeah I been hating the server connection. I'm still editing video from the past few days. Its cool bro we had fun while it lasted tho.lol

Good to hear from you @Sttrobe, hope to slide with ya soon :)

I think real life has been kicking a lot of our 🤬's lately (in good ways for the most part), so we've taken a slight step back, but ya, we still here. We'll always be around in some capacity.

Edit to avoid double post!:

Was just skimming through main page, and came across this!!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/when-does-a-fit-come-with-3000-hp.303113/

Fingers crossed that hybrids are on the way!!!!

Last edited:
Had great time drifting with the guys. Marc was killing it and then my power went out due to maintenance people.

I will be doing more PROvingGROUNDS events soon to. For those who don't know PROvingGROUNDS is a 5 track event that test track knowledge and vehicle tuning knowledge. Tracks are at random and can range from kart space to Nurb. FULL LAP ONLY. The car you enter with is the only car you can use. No warm up laps!!! No adjusting setups!!! Which Driver has the best Overall abilities. HP limits and weight limits in full effect Full DAMAGE always. The past 2 times I brought it back was good.

Server maintenance?!?!? LAME!!!

Hopefully a patch that fixes the greasy rumble strips and off track TCS (and pigs will fly...)

Actually it might be the new Zahara track? They did say mid February...

Edit:
Looks like the website is down too...strange. Fingers crossed for community features (those flying pigs will have laser beams...)

Last edited:
It's like running down the tunnel, all pumped and ready to go, jumping on the ice, only to realize you left your skate guards on. It all goes to hell in an instant!

Only bad thing is that the weight distribution sucks and if u try to balance it out, it would be as heavy as a tank.
:irked::grumpy:

...heavy's where it's at :)

What a sick day of drifting :D...that was a marathon!! Good to see @fcpmarcus and @DGambino1, felt like old times. Hopefully some of that footage turns out. @RICE FREAK, sick run at Cote d'Azure...forgot how fun that track is.

@PUSH, you're a beast bro! Can't wait to see the next vid, you've been recording so much, it's awesome!!

Thanks to everyone else I ran with...too many to name :lol: sorry for the bumps

...heavy's where it's at :)

What a sick day of drifting :D...that was a marathon!! Good to see @fcpmarcus and @DGambino1, felt like old times. Hopefully some of that footage turns out. @RICE FREAK, sick run at Cote d'Azure...forgot how fun that track is.

@PUSH, you're a beast bro! Can't wait to see the next vid, you've been recording so much, it's awesome!!

Thanks to everyone else I ran with...too many to name :lol: sorry for the bumps
For most of the lobby it was me and you doing runs lol, never drifted with you so much in one day!

Back