Team QuickSilver

United Kingdom
---
MagnaChrome1
7169949375_4208983644.jpg

Current News:
--Recruiting--
Clearer Rules

Team QuickSilver is a new team dedicated to drifting. Our aim is to be the best and to provide only the most premium performance. I personally have been drifting for quite some time now on a different account and have learnt all I can from both the GTPlanet community and my friends around me. The main purpose of our team is to enjoy drifting and to help teach others. Unfortunately the team has virtually no members at this moment in time and I am hoping to gain interest from the GTPlanet residence in order to recruit more team members.

Wish To join?
Please fill out this application form and PM it to MagnaChrome1:

GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Hours Active (In GMT):
Level Of Skill:
DS3/Wheel:
Mic:
Previous Teams:
Reason For Joining:

Current Home Track: Autumn Ring

Team Colours:
Body - Sebring Silver Metallic (Purchased with the Premium '06 S2000)
Rims - Rank is displayed by rim colour, with the leader's being Purple, the manager's being red and the co-leader's being green. Normal Members have white rims.

7169950113_b2f362220c_z.jpg

Team Members:

7355162194_e2d0021a1e_b.jpg

Rules And Regulations:
=Comfort Hards must be used=
=All Cars must be RWD=
=Team colours are essential in meetings and battles=
=Team meetings must be attended=
=Inactivity will result in being kicked=
=Arguments within the team will be punishable by a warning, followed by a kicking=
=Failure to comply with an order will result in a kicking=

Team QuickSilver 2012

Last edited:
Wow! I'm in shock. One of the first new teams to come to GTP and actually has a respectable OP. Good job and best of luck from Drop5

Wow man that op was the best i've seen from new team lately:tup:
Good luck with this team from team blackout!

gamer , thought u was bored of gt5? but anyways good luck , see you on the track ...

Niiice, finally somebody who understands how to properly make a team thread. Good job, and good luck from Team BURST. 👍

no i was board TDC and mad at all the drama so now im in quick silver

tsss drama ... sorry but im laughing with that one, you will have some drama in every team ... but yea good luck anyway gamer and ...

Hey gamerone nice drifting in the lobby last night was learning my wheel at the time but I pay attention to other drifters and was decent keep it up

Hey gamerone nice drifting in the lobby last night was learning my wheel at the time but I pay attention to other drifters and was decent keep it up

OMG you have no idea how much that means to me danger, thank you! also yesterday was a blast!

Back