Team QuickSilver

The Team Name and OP are Pretty Awesome!! I hope you guys go far and stick with it!
Again, Best of Luck from D-Max :D

just a UPDATE: i want to welcome all the new members who would be Assassin_BBK,xXsLiiikKsXx, and JrDarknes to team quicksilver.
also i would like to state that we will be having a meeting next saturday and i will be expecting all members to join.

I Don't know if i actyally have the time to be in a team , marbel pushed me a bit to speak to you guys , and im more a touge drifter , and exams are coming as well , i don't know, u guys still want me? i can't be online that much but i'll try please reply to this i don't want to give you guys a bad name

All we ask is that you attend most meetings and try to attend as much as possible. We would love to keep you in the team cause yo're a nice lad and your good at drifting.

I Don't know if i actyally have the time to be in a team , marbel pushed me a bit to speak to you guys , and im more a touge drifter , and exams are coming as well , i don't know, u guys still want me? i can't be online that much but i'll try please reply to this i don't want to give you guys a bad name

well if you are a touge drifter then i do so aswell, so we can do a bit of that later but as magna said attend the meetings and we are happy

Magna, cant get a hold of you on PSN mate, so I will tell you here. I'm not available on wekeends, only weekdays. So i cant be present for the meeting...
Z_AK

Im liking the OP Guys :)
Best of Luck from Team Smoke Screen
Hope ye stick around and just don't die off....

hey magna when can we drift today psn is back up. also the OP looks great

Last edited:
Back