Team QuickSilver

Riye, when all/most of your team members leave within a month, you don't have the will to go and find more. I'm sure you know how hard recruiting is especially in Midnight Club which is filled with little kids who think they can drift...

Well.....
Only 3Members left so whats you trying to say?
I don't have the will i have found 5 drifters that would RAG your so called TEAM!
At Least i have member that you never had!!!

That's it I'm not arguing no MORE
so JTFO

Iv left a team and joind a team then left and then rejoined again what's the prob if you do it the right way people will understand its only a game at the end of the day and if your not having fun with your team it's your choice to leave and that shouldn't affect the relationship with your ex team mates
Keep drifting fun

^^ i agree with crazy, and im not a traitor and how dare you ****ing say that riye!
it was my choice to leave and when i did you messaged back saying you were going to kick me anyways, so why the hell are you so butt hurt that i left?

if you would grow a pair of balls and get over it maybe we can talk again on ps3 but untill then goodbye and dont expect a reply from me!

^^ i agree with crazy, and im not a traitor and how dare you ****ing say that riye!
it was my choice to leave and when i did you messaged back saying you were going to kick me anyways, so why the hell are you so butt hurt that i left?

if you would grow a pair of balls and get over it maybe we can talk again on ps3 but untill then goodbye and dont expect a reply from me!

Look seriously kid ye need to calm down.
It was all a bit of a laugh , Even your Boss said it was just a bit of a laugh.
There was no need to Rage quit and act like that just cause you got pitted.
You need to calm down and not take every thing so seriously like for example the Fleshlight thing. It's all just a joke and you're taking it to heart when there is no need for it.
So just relax in the future and see that its a joke and don't take it to heart and you'll be ok.
Irish_Drifting.

Look seriously kid ye need to calm down.
It was all a bit of a laugh , Even your Boss said it was just a bit of a laugh.
There was no need to Rage quit and act like that just cause you got pitted.
You need to calm down and not take every thing so seriously like for example the Fleshlight thing. It's all just a joke and you're taking it to heart when there is no need for it.
So just relax in the future and see that its a joke and don't take it to heart and you'll be ok.
Irish_Drifting.

irish just a question, what does this conversation with riye have to do with getting pitted? i left the lobby because i was board and i had to eat

irish just a question, what does this conversation with riye have to do with getting pitted? i left the lobby because i was board and i had to eat

then you say' i have to eat seeya' but not leave in the middle of a conversation, what do you think people wil think, just learn to live with the fact that riye is pissed at you , and i think he has a good point with saying that he is insulted by your acts, you was officer, ghost was co-leader, and zak was helped so much by him , just give him some credit and appologise yourself then people will see you as a man and not as a child,maybe start a clan on MW3

Well it was just kinda wired that literally a minute after you left the room you posted that comment raging at Riyebow.
Also that you gave no warning that you were leaving you didn't even tell Ghost , Just seems all a bit strange really. Was just putting 2 and 2 together and saw what it looked like. My maths could be wrong but it's just what it looked like.

Oh my goodness... A little banter between me and Riye, resulted in an all out war.
How bout a change of pace before the mods come and close this thread?
How is everyone? Is everyone healthy? Everything good?

Oh my goodness... A little banter between me and Riye, resulted in an all out war.
How bout a change of pace before the mods come and close this thread?
How is everyone? Is everyone healthy? Everything good?

lolbeb.png

This hasn't happened cause of you're chat between you two.
This has happened due to other matters.

Last edited:
Haha nice pics. What's even better, is the fact that I can still enlarge Riye's pic.... How big does it get?!

~Addition~

Ugh! I'm sick of this! Everyday I have a eureka moment; run to the PS3 turn it on, and type in the password which I think is right.. Close my eyes-and then-then- THE CAGE WOULD COME DOWN! (Dylan Moran- Irish Comedian) Saying this s**t is incorrect!

Last edited:
Haha nice pics. What's even better, is the fact that I can still enlarge Riye's pic.... How big does it get?!

~Addition~

Ugh! I'm sick of this! Everyday I have a eureka moment; run to the PS3 turn it on, and type in the password which I think is right.. Close my eyes-and then-then- THE CAGE WOULD COME DOWN! (Dylan Moran- Irish Comedian) Saying this s**t is incorrect!

Make a new PSN. Much Easier :ouch:

GTP Name: EpIcSnIpErZ23
PSN Name: EpIcSnIpErZ23
Hours Active (In GMT): 6-7
Level Of Skill: 7/10
DS3/Wheel: DS3
Mic: yes
Previous Teams: none
Reason For Joining: I would like to join a drift team, and grow in the art of drifting, i like to drift with friends, and i am very good at tuning cars. Thanks, EpIcSnIpErZ23

EpIcSnIpErZ23
Reason For Joining: I would like to join a drift team, and grow in the art of drifting, i like to drift with friends, and i am very good at tuning cars. Thanks, EpIcSnIpErZ23

Dude make up your mind, do you either want to make a drift team or join one

are you interested in joining or are you making a team?

hi guys its looking like u guys need some recruitement , iff you ever need help , i know a few ppl ,

hi guys its looking like u guys need some recruitement , iff you ever need help , i know a few ppl ,

that would be great marbel, but i need to know why is nobody ever on? it seems only me and Z_AK are the only ones ever online in the team...

gamerone00
that would be great marbel, but i need to know why is nobody ever on? it seems only me and Z_AK are the only ones ever online in the team...

Well assassin left
So u haven't got many members!

gamerone00
im not going to go very much farther to say anything to you in the fear of losing the thread but he cant go online because his internet is down!

ok...

Just so you no Assasin_bbk isn't in your team he notified ghost that he had left and has now joined
Toxic Dose Crew. Please stop saying he is in your team, don't want to cause any trouble, thanks. :)

Just so you no Assasin_bbk isn't in your team he notified ghost that he had left and has now joined
Toxic Dose Crew. Please stop saying he is in your team, don't want to cause any trouble, thanks. :)

ive never said he was not in the team nor do i really care due to him always wanting to talk to riye and how he obviously wanted to be in tdc, but im just saying i never was notified.

Back