Team QuickSilver

hi guys my exams are done tomorrow so i will be back on , i am looking forward to it , greetz from amsterdam! PS, we were so bad in the EK soccer

I've got a problem guys... I forgot my PSN password so I can't log in. Been sitting in front of the TV everyday trying to figure it out. (I have two PS3s with only one account, and I forgot my password, therefore I can't sign in to my other one)

I've got a problem guys... I forgot my PSN password so I can't log in. Been sitting in front of the TV everyday trying to figure it out. (I have two PS3s with only one account, and I forgot my password, therefore I can't sign in to my other one)
Just change it then LOL

Riye, why are you acting like a child? So what if someone left your team and joined another... that doesn't make them a traitor for having a brain, and using it when the time's right.

@Marbel: I can't change my password mate. The email address that I'm using is blocked. <hotmail.com> Therefore I can't see the code that Sony gave me to unlock my PSN account and see my password (must of been something reall stupid).

Does anyone know any programme/website/way in which I can see my emails?

Simple answer back
None of your business!

Ow and zak you should have tried harder with your own team and made your OWN team a success not just quit and join some one else's
You even have it as your name still!

Last edited:
Riye, when all/most of your team members leave within a month, you don't have the will to go and find more. I'm sure you know how hard recruiting is especially in Midnight Club which is filled with little kids who think they can drift...

Back