Team RedSuns

  • Thread starter Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
  • 138,148 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mav did you ever watch that video i posted a few days ago homie?
 
What a waste of a rare car.... sorry delorean.
 
what a waste of a rare car.... Sorry delorean.

+1

/edit; what's the name of the black colour for the team colours?
 
Last edited:
+1

/edit; what's the name of the black colour for the team colours?

Its the blackest back you can find. We haven't really chose a color because there is so many. The rims are Chrome, so you can use rims that are already chrome or get some from someone. :)
 
Alright, I think The black off the Dodge Charger is pretty slick tbh. i'm using that atm.

I'm online now if anyone wants to drift, just wana mess around with some DnB till then.
 
Alright, I think The black off the Dodge Charger is pretty slick tbh. i'm using that atm.

I'm online now if anyone wants to drift, just wana mess around with some DnB till then.

Ill create a room right now, join if your still up to drift. :dopey:
 
Alright, we can drift in my lounge if you like?
 
Rumor: Apparently this will be the Nissan Silvia S16.

picture.php
 
maveric25
Rumor: Apparently this will be the Nissan Silvia S16.

I can't zoom in on the pic from my phone or anything but it looks like a weird mix between the GTR and the LFA
 
RC Drift
Yokomo S14a
Drift Missile Version


2ce0wt1.png


..:):):)..​
 
I'm not gonna lie, that looks pretty sexy for a rc car 👍 :)
 
I've literally been looking at this page for like 10 minutes... that how bored I am right now :guilty:
 
Guys check this out.
Especially Asa, he'll love this.

 
Last edited:
que viva españa!!!!

123rzhl.jpg



2n6dtah.jpg

SPAIN IS GOING TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... YEAH!!! In Your Face Portugal!!

Casillas!... :bowdown:

Told you TD, La Furia Roja es la mejor!... Keep talking trash Shadoww that didnt stopped Spain from winning!!, We are going to the finals!!!!!!... Portugal got what it disearved.. but dont worry dont cry Shadoww

qohvd5.jpg

Everything is gonna be alright... I warned you that Portugal was going to lose i hope you listened to me!! :lol:


​
 
Well guys we have lost 8th. His GT5 disk broke and he has no intention in buying a new one. So, it will be hard without him but we've done it before many times. I'm thinking about maybe a comp tomorrow night, but I'm not sure.
 
que viva españa!!!!

123rzhl.jpg



2n6dtah.jpg

SPAIN IS GOING TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... YEAH!!! In Your Face Portugal!!

Casillas!... :bowdown:

Told you TD, La Furia Roja es la mejor!... Keep talking trash Shadoww that didnt stopped Spain from winning!!, We are going to the finals!!!!!!... Portugal got what it disearved.. but dont worry dont cry Shadoww

qohvd5.jpg

Everything is gonna be alright... I warned you that Portugal was going to lose i hope you listened to me!! :lol:


​


**** you OJ :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch:

IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND YOU KNOW IT !!! :dopey:

( FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :banghead: )
 
Ok I have a couple things for you to do OJ. Could you move 8th to the inactive list and get Don and yo off the team list. I might have more later, but I'm not sure yet
 
Im so glad to be part of team redsuns, thank you guys !
 
Hey RedSuns-Maveric I will be home monday we should shread some tracks up together you down?
 
My friend's list got full so I had to delete the rest of the pending RedSuns requests. If you want to add me feel free. Only have a couple of spots left or FR's.
 
Hey guys I was going to have a comp, but it seems like a busy day for everyone so I might just do a ESM lobby.
 
Room made:1472-6118-4130-9221-1939
 
projects2k
Room made:1472-6118-4130-9221-1939

What does that have anything to do with Team RedSuns. Just post that I'n your thread. Thanks.
 
Hey RedSuns-Maveric I will be home monday we should shread some tracks up together you down?

If I can get the damn game to work, yeah,

EDIT: My GT5 is dead :grumpy: Now I gotta find another copy very cheaply because thanks to college prices going up, I don't even have the money for my car anymore... $5,000 gone :grumpy: Feel like punching someone....

EDIT: If anyone has an extra copy of GT5 that they don't use... :lol:
 
Last edited:
my new acc is made , add me people : RedSuns_Marbel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back