Team RedSuns

  • Thread starter Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
  • 138,137 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shots Klutch! I wanna welcome Fernan and Orphan both past GTDS members and more recently Orphan being Kyoki. Its the last recruitments for now. I just did not wanna pass up the idea of people who have wonderful skill being on the team.
 
i made some shots some time ago ill post them very soon
 
Eric1512
Good shots Klutch! I wanna welcome Fernan and Orphan both past GTDS members and more recently Orphan being Kyoki. Its the last recruitments for now. I just did not wanna pass up the idea of people who have wonderful skill being on the team.

I thank you guys for a warm welcome too... I will be on later today... So see you guys then
 
Nice shots klutch and hey marbel waanna tandem someday
 
hye guys how do you change you tread name its for my comp tread
 
Eric1512
I believe you edit you first post. :dopey:

I had no idea either... Just like posting links (usually i post the whole www.blank.com instead of "link" and pictures on here i have no idea you would think i would know by now but no) oh well) hahaha that example isn't a link don't click it i have no idea where it gos... Now i do it gos to a online game website haha cool
 
dude i wish so much i was with them driving that monster truck destroying vans :O
 
dude i wish so much i was with them driving that monster truck destroying vans :O

Lol would you destroy your Aveo? :sly:
 
Yo guys been having some problems with my PS3, working on fixing them as soon as possible, miss being on, basically only fun I have at home. :(

BTW, posting from college, don't know when I'll be able to check again due to my PS3 being my "computer".
 
Yo guys been having some problems with my PS3, working on fixing them as soon as possible, miss being on, basically only fun I have at home. :(

we miss you to mav , BTW your tune is perfect LOVE IT
 
i heard u loved it to , so iff u want i can send it back cause i did the same tune on my other s15 LOL

Nah don't worry.

EDIT: Signing off, hope I can finally fix it today. :grumpy:
 
Well.... my PS3 works & got faster internet now!!! :D

Aristo :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

402772_380623325338213_712459855_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
JustinPawlakRx7_-500x375.jpg


i saw a movie yesterday called 200 mph , the movie sucks but the cars are great , this was the best one
 
Thats a nice for going at the grocery mav
 
KeepDriftingFun

Eric (Z34) & Me (2JZ Tacoma)

grandvalleyspeedway.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway1l.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway2h.jpg


grandvalleyspeedway3a.jpg

​
 
Its actually a 1gr in the tacoma but sick pics.
 
Lol good shots Mav. That troll truck can really move. Gotta watch to not be slapped.
 
Lol good shots Mav. That troll truck can really move. Gotta watch to not be slapped.

:lol: Warning: Wide transitions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to post this, GTA rules!! :lol:

548234_498405276841205_169782459_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Eric, could you please sort out the 5 year olds on your team that can't even control their car? Hitting parked cars is just not done, i dont care how long people have been using a wheel.

Rest of RedSuns, greetings from Burst, hope to drift with you guys again soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back