Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
Shimo, i've tried the 599 tune already, and it works wonders for me.. good job man ;) keep it going. I just messed with the lsd a bit, lower initial torque, and it suits me better i think. i need it to be agressive because i dont have the highest "finess" with my drifting lines and so on.. đź‘Ž but i am improving xD
keep the tunes going ;)

PS: wouldnt the 14 million Miura be a good drifting car? ;P what do you think?

bypo
Shimo, i've tried the 599 tune already, and it works wonders for me.. good job man ;) keep it going. I just messed with the lsd a bit, lower initial torque, and it suits me better i think. i need it to be agressive because i dont have the highest "finess" with my drifting lines and so on.. đź‘Ž but i am improving xD
keep the tunes going ;)

PS: wouldnt the 14 million Miura be a good drifting car? ;P what do you think?

Thanks I build them to work for me and try to make sure there good for everyone, but obviously you can change whatever you need for your liking. Lol I do think it would be a good car for drift, but I only have one and it's set up for racing so until I get a ton of money to blow it won't happen for a while.

Do you no when that is?
No I'm not sure at what mileage cars start to lose power that can't be recovered. I believe I saw 13,000 miles someplace but please don't quote me on that.

XDesperado67
No I'm not sure at what mileage cars start to lose power that can't be recovered. I believe I saw 13,000 miles someplace but please don't quote me on that.

Lolo ok so basically you don't really have to worry about premiums losing HP anytime soon.

Lolo ok so basically you don't really have to worry about premiums losing HP anytime soon.
Yeah but you do have to watch the mileage on standards. It's easy to get a car from the UCD that's already past its prime and in decline. I've been replacing the standards in my garage with cars under 5,000 kilometres (roughly 3,000 miles) as I find them because I got tired of tuning a car putting it on share and then being unable to match my own numbers with a second car in my garage.

shmogt
Thanks I build them to work for me and try to make sure there good for everyone, but obviously you can change whatever you need for your liking. Lol I do think it would be a good car for drift, but I only have one and it's set up for racing so until I get a ton of money to blow it won't happen for a while.

I can share mine for you if you need it. PSN: juhna73.

work it out shmo ;D i am expecting a awsome car for drifting from that miura.. it looks so beautiful to whatch in any track! slidinh should be even better :D

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II 1991

Right off the bat I gotta say I have always loved this car. It's the definition of German cars being a fast four door saloon and it's maybe the most gangster looking car ever. I can totally see a bunch of Russia mobsters showing up to a meeting in one of these. For drift however it is also pretty good. It lacks power and torque, but for those of you looking for more real world type cars than this is great. It can get up there in the points with some of the big boys, but still is easy to control. If you like just smashing the gas and haven't quite mastered the feathering of the pedal yet you will like this car a lot. It's lower power means you have to hit the gas a lot harder than you would a car with 800+hp. This car works great due to the transmission settings which took me a while to figure out, but it does only have 5 gears so choose accordingly as you will probably be using them all a lot.

Last edited:

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) 2009

Hmm what else could you do with a very expensive sports car... O I know, drift! I bought this sort of like a joke and just did random paint, rims, etc and I think it came out pretty sweet so I had to make a full out drift tune for it. It is slightly tricky to drift as there is so much power you have to be careful when to hit the gas because you will spin out, but other than that its good fun. Drifted a bunch with it yesterday online and it was funny watching the guys drive just normal down the straights in there low power cars than I come up from behind drifting the straight and blowing right past them giving them all a nice face full of smoke just before they enter the next corner lol.

P.S. I have seriously "cool" shots of this here (you will get the joke after you click)

Last edited:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 1967

This is pretty good from what I remember, but I still wanted to do a bit more testing before releasing it. So right now it's a sneak preview. The transmission is just ok. I think the gears have to be longer while also somehow shorter, but I'll keep working on it. Before you ask, yes I realize it's the funniest drift photo ever lol.

Last edited:
Shmo i have been studying. Tonight i will try it out.. i am not a pro drifter but i'll do my best ;)
Nice pic :D

what the heck did you do for my miura?!?!?!???
lol I did a Miura tune for racing already and didn't get a chance to take pics of your car drifting, but mine looks the same as yours so I just used pics I already had. They weren't the most exciting so I had to spice it up a bit lol.

Shmo i have been studying. Tonight i will try it out.. i am not a pro drifter but i'll do my best ;)
Nice pic :D
Thanks, it's kinda a tricky car to be really good at and not 100% finished so if you hate it that is why

shmogt
lol I did a Miura tune for racing already and didn't get a chance to take pics of your car drifting, but mine looks the same as yours so I just used pics I already had. They weren't the most exciting so I had to spice it up a bit lol.

Oh, good. :D

Shmo i've been running the miura for a good amount of laps by now, and its good. However, its not how i hoped it would be.. I am finding it a bit inconsistent ( i dont know if this is the right word in english ).
What i mean is: when drifting, i think the smoother the car is, the better i can drift with it. When they feel planted, consistent in the angles, smoother, i can enjoy the drift and push it and me a bit furder.
With this setup on the miura, i am drifting okish but always trying no to push a lot or i will endup in the grass or spin. :ouch: maybe its me.. BUT, i have tested all your tunes, and almost all of them, i can feel right as i said before.
Maybe its because of the low wheight of it. Could you use for example a ballast in it? would it help?
The gearbox, is good but i think too that it needs to be a little longer so its easier to control the throttle and therefore the drift. ;)
Its a good car anyway for drifting. It is a good preparation for medium drifters to pass later into the crazy CERBERA, i think.

I am going now run a bit more, although i have to sleep.. So maybe tomorrow i will tell you something else.
Good work shmo, keep them coming ;)

PS: i am looking for a new car for you to tune.. Would it be ok?

bypo
Shmo i've been running the miura for a good amount of laps by now, and its good. However, its not how i hoped it would be.. I am finding it a bit inconsistent ( i dont know if this is the right word in english ).
What i mean is: when drifting, i think the smoother the car is, the better i can drift with it. When they feel planted, consistent in the angles, smoother, i can enjoy the drift and push it and me a bit furder.
With this setup on the miura, i am drifting okish but always trying no to push a lot or i will endup in the grass or spin. :ouch: maybe its me.. BUT, i have tested all your tunes, and almost all of them, i can feel right as i said before.
Maybe its because of the low wheight of it. Could you use for example a ballast in it? would it help?
The gearbox, is good but i think too that it needs to be a little longer so its easier to control the throttle and therefore the drift. ;)
Its a good car anyway for drifting. It is a good preparation for medium drifters to pass later into the crazy CERBERA, i think.

I am going now run a bit more, although i have to sleep.. So maybe tomorrow i will tell you something else.
Good work shmo, keep them coming ;)

PS: i am looking for a new car for you to tune.. Would it be ok?

Thanks for testing it. Like it says in the description it wasn't ment to be released so soon but I wasn't sure if I was gonnna be able to play spec 2 because I had issues getting it so I relased it anyway. The car isn't as good as I hopped as well for drifting but it's actualy crazy improvement over how it started out just not 100% yet. For me the transmission is the problem an I'm looking into fixing it soon hopefully tonight. I wouldn't bother driving it too much more until you see a edit and a few changes in the car meaning it has been fixed. Also yes name a car I'll try to do it.

Ok then shmo. Try to tweak the gears then, and them post the final tune ;)
I am leaving this sunday to school, and i only will come home next wednesday, so only then i will be able to test it..
About the car i have chosen, do you want to finish the miura first or should i name it already? I am having a hard time to choose between two... :sly:

bypo
Ok then shmo. Try to tweak the gears then, and them post the final tune ;)
I am leaving this sunday to school, and i only will come home next wednesday, so only then i will be able to test it..
About the car i have chosen, do you want to finish the miura first or should i name it already? I am having a hard time to choose between two... :sly:

You mine as well choose one and say it because if I finish the Miura quick than I can get started with the one you want.

I have two: the Maserati Gran turismo S, fully tuned, or the Pontiac solstice concept, also fully tuned.. Choose the one you think its better because i like them both ;)

bypo
I have two: the Maserati Gran turismo S, fully tuned, or the Pontiac solstice concept, also fully tuned.. Choose the one you think its better because i like them both ;)

It has to be rear wheeled drive so the Maserati would be better.

Both of them are ;) anyway, either of them is fine for me.. :) and the Gran Turismo is a premium.. even better ;)

Was wondering if you please might be able to do a tune for a BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07? I've got one but it's a little bit lawless on the track. Cheers bud!

Was wondering if you please might be able to do a tune for a BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07? I've got one but it's a little bit lawless on the track. Cheers bud!

k ill try it out. Try my 135i tune on it first tho because they are quite similar

Back