Team Shmo GT6 tuning - Light Car Company Rocket ’07 550pp

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 263 comments

Ford Mustang boss 302

In case you didn't know what today is, it's the 50th Anniversary for the Ford Mustang! That is right 50yrs ago today the very first Mustang was born. To celebrate it's birthday I decided to make a tune worthy of such an event. There are many choices of Mustang's to choose, but the BOSS 302 is in my opinion the best one. It has the most power, looks awesome, and is actually a Mustang and not a Shelby. I expected this Mustang to be kind of crazy and slow, but I was very very wrong. It handles the almost 900hp perfectly and is hard to get into trouble. It comes out to 651pp which would make it an amazing 650pp car. This car really does impress me in how well it drives. Hard to tell from the pictures, but I painted mine a special orange color with matte black rims. Definitely won't be seeing many like that online.

your diablo gt '00 tune is amazing! i tried for about an hour to get it around daytona without spinning out with no success but with your tune i did it first try!
Thanks! Not all my cars work great on oval tracks, but that one is awesome.

Dodge Charger R/T 70

One of the most iconic muscle cars ever. Been in tons of films like "Bullit" as the villain car. For some reason this car is always used as the villain's car. I assume that is because it looks pure evil in a good way. I painted mine matte black with chrome rims, but matte black with matte black rims look super stealthed out. Normally when you think muscle car you are expecting a sinister driving experience. This car could be an insane monster, but this tune is actually the exact opposite of what you would expect. Basically picture a tough looking muscle car body on a Rolls Royce Phantom chassis. That is what this car reminds me of since it drives so smooth and doesn't get crazy at all. I have never seen a muscle car drive this well so I was super impressed. Very easy to drive and lap times were great too. If you want it a bit more aggressive I suggest stiffen the suspension up by 1 and raise the LSD just a touch. Obviously this will release the beast making it a lot more difficult to drive.

MINI Cooper 1.3i

You are probably thinking "oh wow an old mini, that will be really great...(rolls eyes)". Well guess what people it really is great. It has almost 300hp and only weighs 640kg. It's basically a large go kart. I added muscle car rims to mine so people already know it's not your average Mini. Since it is so small it's pretty easy to drive too. I have a blast just cruising around in this car, it really is fun to drive.

Ferrari 458 Italia

You already seen the Ferrari 430 drift tune I made, but now it's time for what Ferrari was made to do. Race. This is probably one of my favorite cars so far. It blows my mind at how well it handles plus tons of speed. For sure a must for anyone's garage. As you can see I painted mine all gold with gold rims. I thought it was gonna look kinda gotti, but I seriously love it. Gold paint really suits this car. If you were wondering where I got the idea from to paint it gold someone in real life has one. Check out Shmee150's video of it below. Definitely gonna stand out with this.

To get even crazier with this tune I have made a special Ferrari 458 Italia T-shirt. What makes it so awesome is the logo is actually gold! You won't be able to see the shine in the photo obviously, but trust me is shines and it is awesome!

Gold Ferrari 458 T-Shirt

Last edited:
WOW !!!! Shmogt , You're a magician : the 458 and the Pagani are wonderful: Great control and fast even with a rider like me .....:lol:;) , but in real life things are different :gtpflag:

Thanks a lot
Massimo

WOW !!!! Shmogt , You're a magician : the 458 and the Pagani are wonderful: Great control and fast even with a rider like me .....:lol:;) , but in real life things are different :gtpflag:

Thanks a lot
Massimo
Thanks, glad you are enjoying them. I will have a race version of the Pagani in the next couple weeks too.

Shelby GT350

Old school Shelby Mustang GT350 1965. Possibly the most iconic muscle car ever. This is the regular model, but there is also a GT350R which this tune will probably work on just fine. Before I even get into anything I'm gonna tell you right now I love this tune. It's so weird to me when muscle cars handle great. This car has lots of power yet drives so smooth. I call this the "half gas" car since I'm pretty much always only pressing half way on the gas around the corners. It's still a muscle car so very possible to spin up the tires, but if you know how to drive that shouldn't be an issue. Original pony car tuned by Shelby. What more you want?

P.S. I got a couple awesome shots of this car at higher resolution on the Team Shmo Tumblr

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R32) '89

The car that started it all. The original Godzilla, the Skyline R32. There is a lot of models of this car, but they all have the same hp so I'm pretty sure the tune will work on any of them. Out of all the Skylines this one to me is the craziest. It may not be the fastest or handle the best, but that is what makes it a monster. It is very light and has a lot of hp which makes it a great car to go up against a lot of the other big boy cars out there. Since it has 4WD it really isn't that hard to control, but this one sometimes can light up the tires if you stomp the gas out the turns. Just watch the gas and you will have no problems. True Japanese JDM muscle.

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) 97

The second of the Godzilla beats! The R33 took what the R32 did and amped it up 10x. This is one of the best cars I have ever driven. The car is seriously spectacular. The times I get on tracks are so quick and the speeds it can achieve are pretty mind blowing. Also if you look at the pic I have the lowest spoiler you can get. It's actually the lowest possible and largest size without it touching the car. It looks pretty awesome compared to everyone else's cars. Also have matt red paint which I never use, but on this car it looks great.

Also I picked this version of the R33 because it is the lightest of them all. I assume the tune will work on any of them, but same amount of power, yet lighter gives this one the advantage.

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R34 99

The R34 Skyline is the last of the official Godzilla monsters. Any future cars are labeled as just GT-R. That makes this car a little more special than most. For something that looks like a square box on wheels you will be super surprised at how fast it is. Shoots down the track like a rocketship and can easily beat cars with more more hp. I got a 6:50 on Nurburgring and that is with at least 4 times off the track and a horrible crash. The suspension is a little stiff for this track, but if you softened everything and are a better driver than me I see no reason why you can't do in the 5 minute zone. Very fast so watch the gas out the turns, but excellent car.

Toyota SUPRA RZ

I already made the awesome top speed supra, but now here is a dedicated 1/4 mile drag tune. The Supra is very fast and has tons of power, but it's one big weakness is that it is FR. It's hard to get all that power onto the ground. At first when I was working on a drag tune the tires would spin and create smoke for the entire course. It was awesome and funny, but obviously was wasting a lot of power and could be going faster. I have changed the tune around a bit and managed to harness all those ponies. I still think it can be faster, but without an actual drag testing track it's pretty difficult to tell if the small adjustments are making things better or worse.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13

The big bad Bugatti Veyron. This is a TOP SPEED tune. Super expensive and crazy fast. I have always wondered what the automobile insurance would be like on this car. However the people buying this car probably don't care about getting a loan, if they have good credit, or the cost of insurance because they are so filthy rich lol. This is a top speed tune meaning it goes in a straight line and that's it. I can get to 305mph with raw power and about 321mph when I hit the nos. No idea how fast it can get with drafting since I am always ahead of everyone else. It's more for fun because one thing is the corners on Route X you will not be able to make it around going fast. Roughly 220mph is the fastest it can take them, but if you plan it perfect you can scape the wall the entire time holding the wheel to the right and will achieve 240mph. Much faster, but dangerous since you can hit the wall too fast and flip etc.

pls pls pls guys you had a tune in gt5 for the subaru imprezza rm was absolutely amazing do you have anything done in gt6 for the same car think it was called huyabusa

pls pls pls guys you had a tune in gt5 for the subaru imprezza rm was absolutely amazing do you have anything done in gt6 for the same car think it was called huyabusa
The rally tune? I did a few Subarus what is the exact model?

e="trucky, post: 9711948, member: 258764"]Thanx

Will give it a try[/quote]
Thank you for trying this is a nice tune but not the hyabusa I was looking fot

e="trucky, post: 9711948, member: 258764"]Thanx

Will give it a try
Thank you for trying this is a nice tune but not the hyabusa I was looking fot[/quote]
That was the only car I did that was close to what you said. I didn't ever make a RM version before. That is also for GT5 so I doubt it would be as awesome for GT6.

Lexus IS 300 Sport Cross 01

Not the fastest car ever, but pretty good for 500pp. This is one nice ride and looks awesome in the gold package like I decided to make it (gold paint and gold rims). Not enough power to get into trouble, but this Lexus wagon definitely brings the fun. I have always liked this car as it looks exactly like it's saloon brother, but with a hatch back. Reminds me of the Subaru WRX how it has a hatchback and saloon that are equally as fun.

Stielow Engineering Red Devil[/URL]

I have spent so long trying to make this drag car into something amamzing. It has so much torque the tires spin forever. The first few attempts literally the entire drag track the tires would smoke lol. I have never seen anything smoke the whole track. I finally got it to smoke the tires for much less and it obviously became faster. It's still not as fast as I would think it could go, but this is the best it's getting. I have 90 miles on the car. I only do 1/4 drag with it so you can just count how many attempts that was. Start in gear 3 with nosand be careful as it sometimes goes crazy and out of control from all the power. It's not gonna come close to beating a GTR etc, but still a good car to have. Without nos start in gear 2. Shift at the redline for everything else.

Plymouth Superbird 70

What an awesome looking car. The size of that spoiler is epic! You pull up to any car and the other guy is gonna be questioning his ride without you even doing a thing. Total opposite of a sleep car. Luckily we got a tune to back up it's crazy looks. Start in 2 if you are not using nos and it can do about an even 10 seconds. However start in 3 with nos shifting at 90 to do in mid 9's. Redline all the other gears either way.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85

Did you see the banner? It says GTR killer for a reason. This car has such low hp, weighs only somewhat light, looks funny, basically everything needed to not be a good car. However be prepared to blow people's minds! This car is so damn fast every single room people will think you are cheating. I have been using this tune for a week now and have been kicked from 5 rooms lol. It can take on anything and the best part is it only has 487hp! You can get into low hp limited rooms and destroy them. You name the car and I have beaten it. Now to be fair if you come across a top level Nissan GTR or a ZZII etc they will still win. You will only be about a car length behind however and a lot of guys really don't know how to tune for drag making their car slow. I tried to make mine look as cool as possible by add a big wing, some nice looking red and chrome rims, and the good matt black paint. The car is very cheap to buy, but the paint cost me $400,000 since I had to buy an actual super car for it lol. Alternatively you could make yours look like crap giving it the ultimate sleeper look.

When I click in the tuning, appers that the page cannot be open. And I dont have any pop up blocker

That´s odd... Its working for me...

Screenshot_1.jpg

Maybe its a broken link... Wich tune is it?...

@shmogt My apologies, not replacing you, just trying to help... :)

That´s odd... Its working for me...

View attachment 171247

Maybe its a broken link... Wich tune is it?...

@shmogt My apologies, not replacing you, just trying to help... :)
Don't worry I appreciate the help.

I tried to change to internet explorer and nothing. The site is not working for me :/
Every tune!!! xD
Thanks
I think you emailed me today and I said use a proxy site. Your country was probably banned.

Latest Posts

Back