Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,083 views
Ed I dont think i could ever go back to DS3 anyway, feels terrible after you tried the wheel 👍
I didn't even touched the DS3 since I drift with wheel :lol:
 
Btw guys what for wheels are you using? I'm trying to drift with the GTDF but i think i have a bad wheel setup xD
 
dean chris and dom and myself tho i know chris and and myself use the dfgt. have a look through the fourm there are a few set ups for 200 sx set ups that work quite well
 
ok ty TG i'll take a look :D
 
no worries bud, if not message me on psn ill send you over the tune i found for a 200sx 👍
 
If you cant find one i have a S13 and a chaser setup tho the chaser one need fine tuning but the S13 works well 👍
 
ToscanaTarmac.jpg


entered into photocomp lol lets see how i do lol :nervous:
 
sorry to say i dont think you will see me very much, my tv has broke and only shows a screen of green now so until i get a new one ill not be on my ps3 :'(
 
Sorry to hear that mate never a good time for anything to go down the pan. Dont worry im sure we will keep you up todate ready for when your back.
 
So this is probably my first appearance in the teams thread. Gotta say all this talk of people using wheels is awesome! We need an all wheel session soon! ;)
 
So this is probably my first appearance in the teams thread. Gotta say all this talk of people using wheels is awesome! We need an all wheel session soon! ;)

yea indeed , but doing tandems with wheel is hard :D
 
If you cant find one i have a S13 and a chaser setup tho the chaser one need fine tuning but the S13 works well 👍
hey mate , i'll buy an S13 then , so if its not to much asked could you set the setup in a message on ps3 or on GTP ? thank you
 
Ill just send the car over your way tonight mate! :cheers:
 
I've sorted my ban out with Jordan :sly:

Woo! (better watch what I say now :indiff:)

If anybody is still online I'm gonna make a touge room soon :nervous:
 
K1ngKlicK
I've sorted my ban out with Jordan :sly:

Woo! (better watch what I say now :indiff:)

About time!
 
LostKen
I am back!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK MATE!!!!!!!!!
Now we need to drift :sly:
 
Updated the op a little.
 
Sweet my logo :)
 
Cheers matey
 
Coming online if anybody wants to slide :sly:
 
Just so for those who are on here the team spins its wheels back into action this sunday with team meeting, new ideas formats custom tracks and will be most welcome. No such thing as a bad idea. So thats 22nd at 9pm in my lounge
 
blitzactual.jpg


recent photomade entry result..... nil, nad ah, zip, zilch. gotta try harder i guess:crazy:
 
EifelCircuit_6.jpg


Makes you wonder why people ask why were called team smoke screen lol
 
Nice pics george 👍
 
Back