Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,083 views
Need to get some tandem replays tonight, various sections 👍
 
I can't make team meet tonight girlfriends birthday
 
I know sprags i know lol :dopey:

sounds like a good plan ben
 
GUYS I CAN MAKE IT zOMG
 
Cleaned up the OP a little bit :nervous:
 
How come I'm not in the members list? :I
 
should be on about 8ish tonight :D
 
Domjh1992
How come I'm not in the members list? :I

Fixed :scared:

Edit: oops double post :scared: :scared:
 
Lol mani :)

adz-94
nope :'( just no one is in so ive got the tv to my self

About time :P :sly:
 
Anybody realised that the Z33 Ver.S looks hotter without any aero parts? :sly:

tWK0M.jpg
 
Anybody realised that the Z33 Ver.S looks hotter without any aero parts? :sly:

tWK0M.jpg

Yes... I used to run mine like that all of the time :)
 
I used to like the 350z untill I saw 10 of them in every lobby

yeah ben and chris :P
 
Yo you guys need to bring back your weekly competitions! :D
 
drifted and traded with you lot before, good times.
 
manciocio
Yo you guys need to bring back your weekly competitions! :D

I agree but i think were going to wait and see days/times of vdc season 3 and other events are and work around them 👍

drifted and traded with you lot before, good times.
yes! Good old days :sly:
 
Hey guys, what was the team meeting about the other day, can someone PM me the information

Ps. Sorry I haven't been around a great deal, I should be around this weekend :)

Jason
 
I erm... I like this video :sly:

 
That was a nice suprise! haha.

(I think il watch it 1 more time:crazy:)
 
The power of drifting (a)
 
3 things to say about that vid ben tut tut lol, gotta be a set up and of course that happened what you exspect its the power of the supra lol
 
Hello team Smoke Screen..

just passing by in the case you guys were free tonight. i know there might be time constraints but if you can make it then cool!

NEM_openlobbyThurs01262012.jpg
 
The86d
Hello team Smoke Screen..

just passing by in the case you guys were free tonight. i know there might be time constraints but if you can make it then cool!

Thanks for the invite dude if any of us can make it im sure well be there 👍
 
3 things to say about that vid ben tut tut lol, gotta be a set up and of course that happened what you exspect its the power of the supra lol
You loved every second of it... :sly:

Chris needs to try my new toscana track!
 
K1ngKlicK
Chris needs to try my new toscana track!

I came on last night just before 12am and was on till around 2-3am and no-one came on. :grumpy:
 
Back