Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,081 views
Need to make sure on the pictures you set it to mode 3.
 
I was bored so... decided to do some huge entries at Laguna. Considering I've never drifted there this wasn't bad for 20 minutes..

qjuba.jpg


:crazy:
 
Great pic King, ill be on in abit 👍 .
Question is did you make round the corner as well :scared:
 
Nice pic king 👍
 
since no one is online :( and i havent posted pics in a while so I had a quick go on suzuka :D 👍

Long entry 👍
SuzukaCircuit-1.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_3.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

:cheers:
​
 
since no one is online :( and i havent posted pics in a while so I had a quick go on suzuka :D 👍

Long entry 👍
SuzukaCircuit-1.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_3.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

:cheers:
​

Oh sprags when did you join the SS boys? Grats dude^^ Beastly pics btw :)
 
Great pic King, ill be on in abit 👍 .
Question is did you make round the corner as well :scared:
I might make a stop-motion series of pics to prove that I got round it, I hit all the clipping points nicely too :sly:

I NEED A CAPTURE CARD! :grumpy:

p.s ~ Sorry I wasn't on last night I only had 3 hours sleep the night before and I crashed at like 6pm :D
 
Last edited:
Just recorded a long entry on my phone crap quality :( but its all i got
(CLICK THE PIC MY FRIENDS)


I did record one on my dads Canon EOS 550d but just one video file is 89mb:scared:
but its great quality :) which would take forever for me to upload but i will try it one day :D​
 
Just recorded a long entry on my phone crap quality :( but its all i got
(CLICK THE PIC MY FRIENDS)


I did record one on my dads Canon EOS 550d but just one video file is 89mb:scared:
but its great quality :) which would take forever for me to upload but i will try it one day :D​
89mb should only take like 15 minutes to upload even on a connection like yours :sly:

Btw the video doesn't work for some reason dude, upload it to youtube lol?
 
It worked for me Sprags. Dont worry King i know you have odd times when your on it all night lol.

Thanks everyone who turned up in my loughe last night. ill try and get some pics up at some point. It was a good night and enjoyed by all.
 
Just tuned an FD Type-RZ, what hell is this going to bring?
 
Here the video with my dads canon but when i uploaded it the quality dropped so bad but its better than my phone :)

 
Last edited:
Idk why my browser doesnt like photobucket videos... Y U NO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE SPRAGS?! :sly:
 
Idk why my browser doesnt like photobucket videos... Y U NO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE SPRAGS?! :sly:

okay then i will lol :) and you saying im not normal -.- :P
 
okay then i will lol :) and you saying im not normal -.- :P
Haha just a figure of speech, for normal is just a difficulty level in a video game :)
 
Hey i have about 2 more spots open for a drift comp team redsuns are having, please reply soon because it is starting in 3 hours.
 
I will compete if i can
 
LagunaSecaRaceway_1terror4.jpg


terror

GrandValleySpeedway_6terrortg2.jpg


tg and terror

GrandValleySpeedway_4eric.jpg


eric

GrandValleySpeedway_3terrormaj.jpg


terror and maj
 
Nice pics George :)
 
My latest pics :D

Rx8 night drift circuit de la sarthe
CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg


Bright z33
SuzukaCircuit_6.jpg


i love z33 :)
AutumnRingMini_2.jpg


just tuned my BMW
AutumnRingMini_1.jpg


AutumnRingMini.jpg
 
Cool pix Sprags, z33 looks great mate
 
Nice pics guys! I think I need to tune more Z33's in various colors :D

Fell asleep again! :scared: How did last night go goerge? (pm me)
 
Nice pics guys! I think I need to tune more Z33's in various colors :D

Fell asleep again! :scared: How did last night go goerge? (pm me)

Cheers ben :) will you be on tonight lol
 
Cheers ben :) will you be on tonight lol
No doubt dude, got up at 7 with 9 hours sleep today so should be ALL GOOD 👍 :sly:
 
No doubt dude, got up at 7 with 9 hours sleep today so should be ALL GOOD 👍 :sly:

atleast Uve slept lol ill be on normal time :)
 
Idling in a room atm, just hosting while using PC, won't be playing till later though. 👍
 
Back