Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 100,538 views
lol the stickers, in fact I didn't use K & N filters now as I just changed to Blitz one yesterday when mapping in Horsham =)
 
LostKen
lol the stickers, in fact I didn't use K & N filters now as I just changed to Blitz one yesterday when mapping in Horsham =)

Thats false advertisement ken..... :)
 
Lol I'm lonely, someone come drift y0.

EDIT/ Never mind, got bored went off
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sttrobe
I can get on in a little bit. O.o

Ok then lol, I'll be in my lounge tuning, just message me when you come on ^^
 
Well, everytime you try & join my lounge you get auto-kicked.. :L
 
Sttrobe
Well, everytime you try & join my lounge you get auto-kicked.. :L

Lol it's my sucky Internet.

I've reset my router and cleared my network cache so it should work now...hopefully.
 
Anyone know what's happening with Dom?
He hasn't been on in 2 months O_O
 
Ill be on at 7pm tonight guys if anyone wants to drift 👍 :scared:
 
mrCHRIS
Ill be on at 7pm tonight guys if anyone wants to drift 👍 :scared:

Im on now, so I'll try to stay on until then lol.
 
JDM WHITEBOY
Im on now, so I'll try to stay on until then lol.

I would come on but i got work at 12 :)
 
Gunna be abit later than 7 mrs decided she wants picking up :lol:
 
mrCHRIS
Gunna be abit later than 7 mrs decided she wants picking up :lol:

I may be a bit late too, should be on about 9.
 
My run last time in Pembrey, poor skills and camera lol


Skip to 1.20 to see ME =)
 
LostKen
My run last time in Pembrey, poor skills and camera lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svi3RsD4-qE">YouTube Link</a>

Skip to 1.20 to see ME =)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDNZ9lhB0">YouTube Link</a>

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
 
Awesome!!!! :D 👍
 
Very nice vid ken
 
Pretty nice vids! I just love when people do that hand out of the window. :sly:
 
erm...not good, seems like my car has blown head gasket..=(
 
LostKen
erm...not good, seems like my car has blown head gasket..=(

Awww...getting it fixed y0? :lol: :sly:

By the way I'm about to go on gt5 ^^
 
Last edited:
Ill be on in 15 if anyone wants to slide 👍
 
So who's going to be on around midnight then :lol: :crazy:
 
mrCHRIS
So who's going to be on around midnight then :lol: :crazy:

I might try to get on again a bit later lol. :crazy:

Edit: stupid question, but...are we ever going to recruit new members 💡 :crazy:
 
Ermmmmm i need to get back on regular first but its hard for me to say dates and times for meets and such give me a few weeks and ill get things sorted 👍
 
Back