Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
mrCHRIS
Think theres only me and you active on gtp at the moment :crazy:

Lol you forgot Ken :sly: :lol:

I think you also need to take Liam (sprags) off the OP and possibly spike, not sure about him though lol :lol: :crazy:

JDM WHITEBOY
Lol you forgot Ken :sly: :lol:

I think you also need to take Liam (sprags) off the OP and possibly spike, not sure about him though lol :lol: :crazy:

Ohh yes and ken,

I know might make a new OP tomorrow morning if i have time :)

y0 we are the only three active members now :sly:
I will be on more often as my s14a head gasket has blown and won't see her back till November

LostKen
y0 we are the only three active members now :sly:
I will be on more often as my s14a head gasket has blown and won't see her back till November

Sorry to hear about the car ken i know yoou spent alot of time and money on her not cheap to fix head gasket either around £200?

JDM WHITEBOY
Dori? :sly: 👍 💡

Gimme 20 min :sly: 👍

Edit: internets playing up 👎 ill try and get on after work tonight around 1am doubt anyone will be on :guilty:

Last edited:
Need to compression test the car next week and see what it gets. I will probably use HKS gasket and stronger studs so it can withstand more boost after rebuild. I also bought camber arms, toe arms and rack spacers to go on. I might buy hydraulic handbrake later depending on my money situation. So its gonna be a long wait till it come back lol I will be on GT5 in 15 mins y0

LostKen
Need to compression test the car next week and see what it gets. I will probably use HKS gasket and stronger studs so it can withstand more boost after rebuild. I also bought camber arms, toe arms and rack spacers to go on. I might buy hydraulic handbrake later depending on my money situation. So its gonna be a long wait till it come back lol I will be on GT5 in 15 mins y0

I'll be back on in an hour or so :nervous: :guilty:

LostKen

Ill be on in 9 and half hour after work y0! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While my car sit there waiting to be diagnose and fix, I go get some shoes for her today :D
2012-09-09190506.jpg

2012-09-09190543.jpg

Hopefully it will be nice in the s14a when she back on the road in......maybe November =(

will be on in a bit after supper

LostKen
While my car sit there waiting to be diagnose and fix, I go get some shoes for her today :D

Hopefully it will be nice in the s14a when she back on the road in......maybe November =(

will be on in a bit after supper

Nice shoes! Cant wait to see what they look like on her 👍

ok gents nice to see your still following the rules of the thread as closely as ever!!

This is just a quick note to say my stations been sold and its unlikely that ill return to gt in the near future. So with that said id like to thank everyone who supported tss from the start to what seems like the end. Its been a pleasure to build friendships with everyone who has been involved. Im might make it back some day but until then, thanks and goodbye.

turkeygeorge30
ok gents nice to see your still following the rules of the thread as closely as ever!!

This is just a quick note to say my stations been sold and its unlikely that ill return to gt in the near future. So with that said id like to thank everyone who supported tss from the start to what seems like the end. Its been a pleasure to build friendships with everyone who has been involved. Im might make it back some day but until then, thanks and goodbye.

Aww... :grumpy: :(
Bye George ;(

Back