Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
Forget it, every time I join, its just disconnected. FUUUU virgin media, even now I am using my mobile to reply =(

sorry for the late goodbye but i dont really check up on here as much as i used to...
Bye George :'(

Ken have you got the black virgin media superhub? i upgraded my internet from 10mbps to 30mbps and virgin sent me one of them out and ever since i started using it my connection signal strength is never above 50% and im constantly getting disconnected from lobbies, i had a look on the internet about it and it seems like its a known problem i wish virgin media would sort the problems out because i really dont want to fork out another £50 for a new router and modem just because virgin media cant supply a one that actually works.

Yea I am the black box 30mbs one. It seems alright most of the time, just disconnected sometimes, need to long press the Virgin button and wait for it to become pinky to reset internet. But for signal, I am fine. Think it might just a faulty one, get them to send u another one and said u are frustated and gonna complain, they will do it right away

Yes the super hubs are bad my mate works for virgin he told me the hubs are rubbish just hard wire it instead of using the wireless :)

Anyone up for some dori and/or tougé? 💡 👍

Edit: I'm getting an error code, I'm guessing the servers are down again...

Last edited:
It was awesome drifting with you, Wolf! :P

8144298750_67c488bbe4_z.jpg

mrCHRIS
Welcome to Team Smoke Screen, we are a team of drift enthuasiasts on Gran Turismo 5, founded by Turkeygeorge30 in September 2011. We aim to ride with the best and advance our skills together as a team, Were a fun bunch and we are all adults so a little respect is not amiss, We are serious drifters when the situation calls for it but other than that were a preety laid back team who loves to have a laugh and a joke. Other racing genres aren't foreign to us but the one were most passionate about is drifting.

We drift most tracks and love drifting custom made tracks, and we love tandems. The main rule is that we drift only cars with rear-wheel drive, and comfort hard tyres.

We host rooms anytime we can but we also like going out and looking for fresh blood.
You may see some of us around in other teams rooms this is because we like to tandem with people other than our own team members also we have a pretty good bond with most teams on GTPlanet.

Everybody is welcome to our room if you see one open just join! All we ask is that if there's a comp running please don't just jump on track. Ask people they may be room for you to join in too and show us your skills.

Team Founder

Turkeygeorge30

Co-Leader

CI-IRIS

Team Members

Dandan24
Driftnut180sx
Driftit666
Dom_jh1992
Irish_Drifting
LostKen
Sprags
Spikeyhairdude
Tamas123456789
TarmacTerroist_
Thedaniishdude
TougeWolf_

:::NEWS:::

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fz5UM8Pf8jQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fz5UM8Pf8jQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>">YouTube Link</a>

- Recruiting by invitation ONLY -

Hey dude can i have a drift with you guys at some point,

My id is scotch_-_egg

Cheers

This thread exists for you to discuss team events, tactics, driving and set-up tips, etc.

It does not exist for you to post personal shots and have a general chit-chat, if you continue with the slow-chat and/or off-topic posts you will find that the thread will be locked and infractions/warnings issued.

Scaff

I did mention I was drifting in GT5 to prepare my skid day this weekend in the post, and I was looking for any members to drift with me, so probably GT5 team event related.
I would share my set up tips as well here which is currently using in my s14a in real and in GT5
Camber: F 3.1 R 0.5
Toe: F -0.20 (out) R 0
Suspension rate: F 8 R 6
Damper: F 8 R 8

I did mention I was drifting in GT5 to prepare my skid day this weekend in the post, and I was looking for any members to drift with me, so probably GT5 team event related.

And in all the other posts?

I apologize for being blunt in reply to this, but its not a subject for debate or discussion, rather an instruction to follow the AUP if your team wishes for its thread to remain open.

The staff have to spend a totally disproportionate amount of time in the Drift and Drag sub-forums when it comes to AUP related issues, please don't let your team thread fall victim to the (mistaken) belief that these two sub-forums can exist outside the AUP the rest of the site follows.

Behave Ken.... Anyhoo my ps3 laser has died after two years of constant gt5 gggrrr..... Hopefully mrs will let me buy another in a couple of weeks :-# -:)

See ya soon lads....feel like ive lost a child hahaha.. No seriously!!

See ya soon lads....feel like ive lost a child hahaha.. No seriously!![/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna hop on Gt5 if anyone's interested? :sly: 👍
I've got a few cars that I need to tune.👍

Back