Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
Yeah think one or two pics and leave the rest in a link to photobucket etc. At this rate well end up having a thread of pics lol. Great work as normal sprags and i look forward to your pics chris.đź‘Ť:drool:

I was soo tierd last night ive only got a few photos done but im goin through it again... :(

Chris and me
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

adz(team blackout) and me
SpecialStageRoute5_1-1.jpg

Chris and me again same pic different angle đź‘Ť
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

Well ill post em tonight george and the rest maybe on monday or tuesday all these photos taking up my ps3 hard-drive!
Nice pics sprags mate :)
And yes ben thats the fast section of sarthe.

Just a few pics from a session on fast section de la sarthe with king :sly:

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6.jpg

i tryed a different camera spot this time turned out pretty good i think :)
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_5.jpg

Sweet, that section is a ***ch to tandem :guilty:

Just went out again with my dad in the car, nailed my first hill start :D

Just had a great comp with members from various teams, thanks the86d for inviting me đź‘Ť

Not at all just dont want it to be about pics, think its good to show we get along well with 99% of other teams and we have mutal respect for other teams. We can then relax and have some fun comps rather than intense comps / battles all the time. So im not knocking it chris

turkeygeorge30
Not at all just dont want it to be about pics, think its good to show we get along well with 99% of other teams and we have mutal respect for other teams. We can then relax and have some fun comps rather than intense comps / battles all the time. So im not knocking it chris

Joking george i was joking đź‘Ť

Fruitcake how rude, nutty is a much better discription:crazy:

Told you it was so soo close on that run lol great pics too guys đź‘Ť

lol the polarized red 350z has the same color scheme as me excellent taste. Also feel free to add me (TwistnItSideways) im always down to drift with new people.

K1ngKlicK
Updating to 4.0 Firmware :scared:

Nothing's changed exept under account management it says "playstation plus" :) ill be on in 5 got merc you can help me tune please :sly:

Nothing's changed exept under account management it says "playstation plus" :) ill be on in 5 got merc you can help me tune please :sly:
Just had to start it again, net went down half way through :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back