maj

GrandValleySpeedway_14majdrift.jpg

maj and driftit

GrandValleySpeedway_13eric2.jpg

eric

GrandValleySpeedway_10nutdrift1.jpg

driftnut180sx and driftit666

Last edited:
Had Amazing session with driftnut180sx (yes dont rub your eyes too much lol) renagade and on the edge's terror.

Some rather unsucessfull moments on rome but messing about on hrs was epic. Ive started to do some pics from it and ony 4 mins into the 27 min long replay :ill:. Gotta have been one of the best online sessions had in ages cheers guys:tup:.

Well what can i say, even driftnuts been about more than you this week :crazy:.

Well have to sort something out matey get you back in action.

Sweeeeet!!!

Oh and i've heard you guys are quite fond of Adz and drift together once in a while. Would defo be up for some drifting with you lot when I get a new PS3 :D
Adz is sexy as 🤬

Hurry up and get one! :sly:

George tell your mrs to buzz off and come on GT5!

Welcome back the long lost son, who was nearly taken from us by some dirty war game. :odd:.

Welcome back toooooooo chris yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.:D

Lol all the ones of rome are distinctly banned :scared:. Todays plan must practice rome :ill:. But i look forward to the pics all the same.

Some nice shots there king:drool:, it couldnt of been easy to find a shot where i wasnt spinning out or ramming a wall or just being genrally naff at the rome track.:grumpy:

Nice pics, should really change the resolution to 16:9 though george before saving the pic! Square pics look so... square :scared:

Got more pics on there way tomorrow around 38 of them up to now and still 12 minits of footage left so ill just post a link to photobucket

Back