• 4,317 comments
Might as well

PSN: MonsterRyo
Time Zone: GMT +12
Favoured Restrictions: 500Hp or less,RWD,CH
Favourite Tracks: Circuito de Madrid

PSN: JDM_Tuning_JHG50
Time Zone: GMT +10
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off (other than ABS), CH only.
Favourite Tracks: Fuji, Suzuka East.

PSN: XE_Baggins
Timezone: GMT
Favoured Restrictions: CH's, no driving aids.
Favourite Tracks: Autumn Ring Mini, Route 187 (hope its carried on :( ) and High Speed Ring Reverse

I guess...

PSN: shakeOtan
TIMEZONE: gmt+12
FAVOURITE RESTRICTIONS: rwd, CH, 550 hp or less
FAVOURITE TRACKS: Circuit de Madrid, Autumn Ring mini reverse and most likely the streets of willow

PSN: XE_Baggins
Timezone: GMT
Favoured Restrictions: CH's, no driving aids.
Favourite Tracks: Autumn Ring Mini, Route 187 (hope its carried on :( ) and High Speed Ring Reverse

Getting straight into the action? :lol: You'll enjoy it, it's a lot different from Forza 👍
And with that i bid you good luck :sly:

Oh and by the way, JZ, unfortunately you may as well take me off the list for the comp, i know it's i bummer i won't be there to win and all ;) (i kid, i kid) but i really doubt i am going to have my PS3 reading discs any time soon... ugh.. (Forza is getting real boring without anyone to play with...)
And i will also be going into my dads office next week to earn some dosh, so i will probably be either getting a new PS3 or ordering a new Blu-Ray drive next week.. :D

Last edited:
Getting straight into the action? :lol: You'll enjoy it, it's a lot different from Forza 👍
And with that i bid you good luck :sly:

Oh and by the way, JZ, unfortunately you may as well take me off the list for the comp, i know it's i bummer i won't be there to win and all ;) (i kid, i kid) but i really doubt i am going to have my PS3 reading discs any time soon... ugh.. (Forza is getting real boring without anyone to play with...)
And i will also be going into my dads office next week to earn some dosh, so i will probably be either getting a new PS3 or ordering a new Blu-Ray drive next week.. :D

Hey mate...I drift with JZX and JR86 and probably a few others that you may know (on GT5)? I am new to the Forza 4 on the xbox 360 and Forza 5 on XB1, add me if you like Gamertag:ROTA DRIFTER. I would like to get into tandeming and close drifting if you are keen, Reply back or add me on the Xbox.

Cheers SDC

P.S. Don't have to its totally up to you.

PSN: MCR-Greazy
Time Zone: GMT 0
Favoured Restrictions: RWD only, all restrictions off, CH only. 800hp or 570PP
Favourite Tracks: none

11/16 Spots confirmed, 5 Spots left.

P.S JZX90 asked me to write this, he ran out of Mobile data lol

Hey mate...I drift with JZX and JR86 and probably a few others that you may know (on GT5)? I am new to the Forza 4 on the xbox 360 and Forza 5 on XB1, add me if you like Gamertag:ROTA DRIFTER. I would like to get into tandeming and close drifting if you are keen, Reply back or add me on the Xbox.

Cheers SDC

P.S. Don't have to its totally up to you.

I've only got Horizon... ugh

PSN: MCR-Hako
Time Zone: GMT +1
Favoured Restrictions: RWD all the way, Hakosuka and S14.
Favourite Tracks:
None YET.

PSN: RSM-Eric1512
Time Zone: GMT -5
Favoured Restrictions: RWD, any HP range
Favourite Tracks: Grand Valley Speedway

Name: Dakotah Lee Hill
PSN:steelers102010
Timezone:eastern standard time
Driftin experience: master drifter
Previous Team/s: drifting dudes it was my friends team unofficial
Favourite Car/s: nissan skyline and the toyota 86 from intial d

Yeewwwww, got GT6 already.

Just about to play it.

Note:There is a day 1 patch of 1207MB.

I'm REALLY excited for GT6. The standards look AMAZING!
7624.jpg

syracuse_1-jpg.86145

1466309_256891844468540_478720073_n.jpg

I can't wait til my PS3 is running properly again so i can get my hands on this game! UGH

Ufft sooo good so far.

First drift car so far, GT500 with some little mods and it goes pretty hard.

I'm about to go out and get it. should be fun.

GOT GT6, BUT THE DOWNLOAD TIME IS GHEEY

Last edited:
Drifting the shifter cart is pretty damn fun. :P

Is anyone else having abit of a problem finding a car and setup that really works for them?

Back