TF Photohut - 079: The Return

Great start to your GT6 gallery T12 - love how the Crossbow is so close to the wall. Alpine shot's my fav, though - very realistic.

- Me Too! -

I get good sense of speed in these pictures. 👍

Oh yeah, the second shot is especially about speed. :lol:

Nice Goodwood shots.

Thanks. Wish the track had a bit more freedom to it though...

Nice shots so far.:cheers:

I'm trying to get a bit more done but I haven't had many good ideas for photo sessions just yet.

Great start to your GT6 gallery T12 - love how the Crossbow is so close to the wall. Alpine shot's my fav, though - very realistic.

I had a little too much fun with both of those events, and taking the pictures as well. :lol:

I'm loving the Goodwood shots also. It's a fun place to drive and an even better place to take photos. :P

The Alpine and the second Mito shot are the standouts for me so far. I'm not sure what you're doing specifically, editing-wise, but it's refreshingly light, and absolutely works here 👍

- Pan-o-rama -

I'm loving the Goodwood shots also. It's a fun place to drive and an even better place to take photos. :P

Thanks. I'm definitely spending far too much time there...

My favourite has to be the last shot, due to how the shot has been laid out.

Much appreciated.

The Alpine and the second Mito shot are the standouts for me so far. I'm not sure what you're doing specifically, editing-wise, but it's refreshingly light, and absolutely works here 👍

Thanks. It's largely the same editing style I adopted when I started shooting in GT5 again.

Love the lightning and tones in the Alfa shots.

The last shot is excellent!;)👍

Thanks. :D

What a great start to your GT6 gallery. :drool: I love the Goodwood X-Bow shot - great sense of drama just millimeters from the wall. :) I agree with SlipZ - great editing style. 👍

Yes yes yes, some real panoramas T12, of course these are my favs, I'm really loving each one, the Audi R8 for their kinda minimalistic style, car driving by test pilots with no crowd and technical improvement target.

The R18 ones for the, more scenery, more action, more colors, more trees, more everything, this is why I'm truely into the panoramas, bravo 👍

Yes yes yes, some real panoramas T12, of course these are my favs, I'm really loving each one, the Audi R8 for their kinda minimalistic style, car driving by test pilots with no crowd and technical improvement target.

The R18 ones for the, more scenery, more action, more colors, more trees, more everything, this is why I'm truely into the panoramas, bravo 👍

I agree with Hervé. That is a very great gallery start and your panorama work with this R18 is awesome. Some very realistic shots with a great sense of speed and motion and a very good work on toning 👍
Bravo T12 !

- Seventh Generation -

What a great start to your GT6 gallery. :drool: I love the Goodwood X-Bow shot - great sense of drama just millimeters from the wall. :) I agree with SlipZ - great editing style. 👍

It was slow-going with the Trophy Megane (a set I'll more than likely revisit) but it all picked up once I started shooting at Goodwood; and as I've said multiple times already I've spent far too much time there. :lol:

SVX
Epic toning T-12, loving each and every shot. 👍

Thanks!

I knew you'd appreciate the panos more than anything else. :D

That's just insane :drool: you portray the stunning lighting at goodwill brilliantly.

Goodwood is great for just about everything and I really appreciate the compliment.

I agree with Hervé. That is a very great gallery start and your panorama work with this R18 is awesome. Some very realistic shots with a great sense of speed and motion and a very good work on toning 👍
Bravo T12 !

Looks like I won't be switching up my editing routine anytime soon then!

The Audi panorama's are way cool.

Thanks. I had fun doing them despite one not making the cut.

Way too much Audi, not enough X1. 👎

Go away, I can't afford it yet. :lol:

You've been a busy bee, so many new shots. It's about time I commented.

Just lovely all around, some great toning on so many shots really make these look great. So far my favs are the Alpine at Goodwood, the first AE R8LMS pano and the last R18. Those are the standouts to me. :) 👍

Very nice these two last shot great composition in each of them but especially in the panorama one 👍

Loving the panorama shots! I'd love to have a go myself but I know I'd get the editing terribly wrong. I'll have to stick to taking wide shots and cropping them. :lol:

- Super86 -

- Not at all fond of this one. :yuck: -

- HDR -

GPR
You've been a busy bee, so many new shots. It's about time I commented.

Just lovely all around, some great toning on so many shots really make these look great. So far my favs are the Alpine at Goodwood, the first AE R8LMS pano and the last R18. Those are the standouts to me. :) 👍

Was expecting you sooner or later and it seems I have a standard to uphold seeing as the Alpine has so thus far been the standout.

Very nice these two last shot great composition in each of them but especially in the panorama one 👍

Thanks. Ascari is another great place to shoot; lots of undulations and elevation changes.

Brilliant job on the Audi set.

Thanks. :D

Loving the panorama shots! I'd love to have a go myself but I know I'd get the editing terribly wrong. I'll have to stick to taking wide shots and cropping them. :lol:

It's a lot easier if you don't edit it to be perfectly honest.

Back