TF Photohut - 079: The Return

Excellent work on composition in these last shots, the last two are especially good on this way. And the tonning fits perfectly the car / location combo ๐Ÿ‘

- Mary Christmas -

Liking all the close shots of the two Lambo's, one of the most consistently appealing set from you. ๐Ÿ‘

Your editing is subtle yet effective in the NSX set. ๐Ÿ‘

I still have my gripes with Photo Travel but I'm glad it turned out so well.

I'm in love with the Diablo shots. ๐Ÿ‘ I bought a Diablo for myself yesterday, and despite my hatred for most supercars, I absolutely can't get enough of it. :P

Why do you hate most supercars?

Really nice set, toning is as usual really nice, fave shot is #3.

Thanks.

Very nice realism and variety in your sets!

I aim for as much variety as possible, thanks. :D

GPR
Shot 3 is my fav also. Great set title too. :) ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, it just came to me and I thought "Yeah, I have to use that." :lol:

I like the feel of the first and last R18 shots. Very nice photos in this gallery overall however.

Oh we're going back to the panos now, thank you.

Fantastic photos! Got to love the tone and mood in the 4th photo. ๐Ÿ‘

I didn't realize until I read this but 3 and 4 are identical. :lol:

Last photoset with Lambos just perfect, Terronium. Especially I like angles and tones ๐Ÿ‘.

Thanks. :D

Excellent work on composition in these last shots, the last two are especially good on this way. And the tonning fits perfectly the car / location combo ๐Ÿ‘

I appreciate that. I wanted to do more but you're so limited in where you can go. It's annoying.

Nice way to capture the scenery! ๐Ÿ‘ The third shot is my favourite of the set, not many people do shots like this and get it right. ๐Ÿ‘

Why do you hate most supercars?​

I just hate the impracticality of them and the fact that you can only use their full potential on race tracks. I'd rather drive a slow car fast, than drive a fast car slow. :P

- A New Beginning -

- Apologies if some of the pictures in this set look more refined than others. Halfway through putting this together I began to worry about, or should I say, concern myself with the little imperfections (banding, line dissections, etc) and I fixed them without going way overboard. :lol: -

Nice way to capture the scenery! ๐Ÿ‘ The third shot is my favourite of the set, not many people do shots like this and get it right. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. I fear I may be doing a little too many of those kinds of shots though, between this and FM5. :lol:

I just hate the impracticality of them and the fact that you can only use their full potential on race tracks. I'd rather drive a slow car fast, than drive a fast car slow. :P

A fine point, but a fast car going slow is still going to sound like who knows what chewing on lions. :lol:

GPR
Lovely shots all three. Good toning on them and the angles. Quite realisitc. ๐Ÿ‘

Appreciate it. :D

These 3 pics are just superb, Apricot Hill never looked better.

Now if only they'd bring back Midfield.

Pretty nice T, I like the compostion of the second shot, just a bit overexposed though. But I also really like the close up shots, they're great. ๐Ÿ‘

Wow!!! I been looking for the 'Terronium-12' gallery for ages.

Found 'TF Photohut out of curiosity. BOOM! Here I am.

Wonderfully handcrafted photos. Your attention to detail is quite maddening, & delicious. And, your treatment of daylight is well...real.

Those Toyota body shots are nicely done with no wicked edges.:drool: Did not know you were a mad scientist with photo skills.

I am enjoying the way you keep everything tight creatively, without crossing into over-editing. All shots are tasteful, and very beautiful. I'm still spinning from the X-Bow/ wall shot!!! You had my full attention after that. Your Flickr hurt my feelings. Was not expecting what I saw. And I'm going back.

As a disciple of the Terronium-12 LAB Method, I approve of your style.;)๐Ÿ‘

I thought you were just a mean guy in the sky.:grumpy:

Now I know you're a mean guy in the sky with mad photography skills.:D

I will be following you from this day on. This **** is Hot! And highly inspiring.

A beautiful, action packed gallery that does justice to this thing we have.:gtpflag:

I may call on you for a tip or two, don't shoot.

I love them! The white along with the toning is like crisp clean air. The car is full of great details and you captured them beautifully!

Loving that first "simple" shot. The minimal editing is superb, the way I like it. Good choice on choosing a white paint as the close-up shots really pop up. Only thing I would criticize is the amount of grain in some of the shots. They work for some, but not all of them.

Very nice work with the Red Devil, this car is excellent :) I especially like a lot the shots 4, 5 & 6 and the last two.
And awesome work on these shot of the FT1, really a superb set, the three in race shots are really good but these close shots are insane ๐Ÿ‘

So so clean, clinically clean, so clean an effecient looking that it might even be German! :lol: But no, it's a mix between Japan (the car) and America (you).

A very good looking set, the close ups use interesting angles to match interesting car design. ๐Ÿ‘ Third and fourth are my favourites this time around. :drool:

- How Fast Do You Wanna Go? -

I've been sitting on this update for far too long.

GPR
Pretty nice T, I like the compostion of the second shot, just a bit overexposed though. But I also really like the close up shots, they're great. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for pointing that out. I had a terrible headache at the time (why I was doing this with a headache is beyond me, so please don't ask. :lol: ) and I had my monitor's brightness and contrast all the way down. Glad the others turned out well though!

That was stunning T-12, loving the realism, and those closeups are insane :drool:

Thank you. The FT-1 is surprisingly photogenic from just about every angle as I've seen from some of you guys. ๐Ÿ‘
Very nice and realistic pics, like the closeups most. Great work T. ;)๐Ÿ‘

Still trying to remain as consistent as possible but as always I find myself experimenting with other things. :lol:

Wow!!! I been looking for the 'Terronium-12' gallery for ages.

Found 'TF Photohut out of curiosity. BOOM! Here I am.

Wonderfully handcrafted photos. Your attention to detail is quite maddening, & delicious. And, your treatment of daylight is well...real.

Those Toyota body shots are nicely done with no wicked edges.:drool: Did not know you were a mad scientist with photo skills.

I am enjoying the way you keep everything tight creatively, without crossing into over-editing. All shots are tasteful, and very beautiful. I'm still spinning from the X-Bow/ wall shot!!! You had my full attention after that. Your Flickr hurt my feelings. Was not expecting what I saw. And I'm going back.

As a disciple of the Terronium-12 LAB Method, I approve of your style.;)๐Ÿ‘

I thought you were just a mean guy in the sky.:grumpy:

Now I know you're a mean guy in the sky with mad photography skills.:D

I will be following you from this day on. This **** is Hot! And highly inspiring.

A beautiful, action packed gallery that does justice to this thing we have.:gtpflag:

I may call on you for a tip or two, don't shoot.

Well thank you for that. :D

I'm always pleased in hearing my old tutorial helped people out. I may go back to it at some point and share something else. As for Flickr, I assume you're talking about FM5 being there as well and while it may disappoint some, I'm all about the virtual photography and I love me some cars. :P

I love them! The white along with the toning is like crisp clean air. The car is full of great details and you captured them beautifully!

Thanks, and I'm glad it worked out. It just occurred to me to try doing that. :D

Awesome shots T-12! I love those close ups, they look great! Especially the 6th & 7th shot.:drool:๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. Personally, I think my best effort in the entire set is the third shot.

Amazing set! I'm in love eith the close up shots... So damn good! And in white. :cheers:

I love the entire car, even if the front end reminds me of the Panoz Abruzzi. The steering wheel display is something else.

Loving that first "simple" shot. The minimal editing is superb, the way I like it. Good choice on choosing a white paint as the close-up shots really pop up. Only thing I would criticize is the amount of grain in some of the shots. They work for some, but not all of them.

Thank you! I don't usually use that much grain when I'm editing, and I don't know why I didn't lower it.

Might have had something to do with that blasted headache at the time. :crazy:

Very nice work with the Red Devil, this car is excellent :) I especially like a lot the shots 4, 5 & 6 and the last two.
And awesome work on these shot of the FT1, really a superb set, the three in race shots are really good but these close shots are insane ๐Ÿ‘

I'll have to revisit the Red Devil (and Pozzi's RS) at some point because neither of those really turned out the way I wanted them to; there are some good ones no doubt, but I could have done more with it.

Who are you to copy me? I demand justice!

Request for justice, denied. :lol:

So so clean, clinically clean, so clean an effecient looking that it might even be German! :lol: But no, it's a mix between Japan (the car) and America (you).

A very good looking set, the close ups use interesting angles to match interesting car design. ๐Ÿ‘ Third and fourth are my favourites this time around. :drool:

Thanks for that. I feel I should continue the trend now! :lol:

Aaaaall of the yellow!! The second to last shot could probably have benefited from a faster shutter speed to keep a bit more of the background the shot captures in focus in my very unprofessional opinion. However the rest of the shots all have great DoF's and shutter speeds. Capturing speed without making it look ridiculous, it's a great art. ๐Ÿ‘ I especially enjoyed the first three shots. :drool: Though it feels almost criminal for the Yellow Bird to only have one shot. :P

- Heaven: Part 1 -

Aaaaall of the yellow!! The second to last shot could probably have benefited from a faster shutter speed to keep a bit more of the background the shot captures in focus in my very unprofessional opinion. However the rest of the shots all have great DoF's and shutter speeds. Capturing speed without making it look ridiculous, it's a great art. ๐Ÿ‘ I especially enjoyed the first three shots. :drool: Though it feels almost criminal for the Yellow Bird to only have one shot. :P

I don't remember why I only took one photo of the Yellowbird. It may have had something to do with spinning out constantly.

That annoys me when I'm trying to do a shoot. :lol:

I really like the vertical shots in the FT-86...very conceptual and artistic. Others are great as well ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you liked them. :D

Now that is simply brilliant, your composition is just jaw dropping, love your tones as well.

Number 3 is my favorite, infact it's one of the best GT6 shots I've seen in terms of realism, love the last one aswell.

Back