TF Photohut - 079: The Return

That Yellowbord shot is great, I like that one. Also the 4th shot with the hill climb is great also. ๐Ÿ‘

And the latest set is perhaps even better still, I agree with Sems, shot 3 has a very realistic look to it and the others aren't far off too. I love the composition of the last shot best. Very nice work. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Who needs extreme contrast when you can have that! :drool: Great lighting this time around, I love every single odd numbered shot... And every even one too. :P Great set. ๐Ÿ‘

It seems I've been away from this thread for too long!

Those BMW shots are stunning, as always! ๐Ÿ‘

Very realistic toning in this BMW set ๐Ÿ‘ The choice of angles also contribute to give these pics a realistic rendering. The last shot is exceptionnal with a very original composition ๐Ÿ‘

Your previous set was also brilliant. the first jag shot look totally real and the last one is very impressive as we can see very well the suspension work.

- Heaven: Part 2 -

Now that is simply brilliant, your composition is just jaw dropping, love your tones as well.

Number 3 is my favorite, infact it's one of the best GT6 shots I've seen in terms of realism, love the last one aswell.

Thanks! I'm glad this is all working. :D

The original goal was to remain consistent with my previous editing technique, and now I have two!

GPR
That Yellowbord shot is great, I like that one. Also the 4th shot with the hill climb is great also. ๐Ÿ‘

And the latest set is perhaps even better still, I agree with Sems, shot 3 has a very realistic look to it and the others aren't far off too. I love the composition of the last shot best. Very nice work. ๐Ÿ‘

I appreciate it. I'm definitely going to do a proper set with the Yellowbird though since I no longer have a headache. :lol:

Who needs extreme contrast when you can have that! :drool: Great lighting this time around, I love every single odd numbered shot... And every even one too. :P Great set. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. :P

It seems I've been away from this thread for too long!

Those BMW shots are stunning, as always! ๐Ÿ‘

You haven't missed much!

Very realistic toning in this BMW set ๐Ÿ‘ The choice of angles also contribute to give these pics a realistic rendering. The last shot is exceptionnal with a very original composition ๐Ÿ‘

Your previous set was also brilliant. the first jag shot look totally real and the last one is very impressive as we can see very well the suspension work.

Thanks. I'm still hopeful for some genuine improvements to photomode so these kinds of angles don't have to be planned out ahead of time. Give us a real free-roaming camera!

Really nice stuff! Bathurst is such a fun track, and you've captured what looks like a moody, early morning kind of feel that makes the whole thing that much more dreamy than usual. The second last of Part I and the first shot of Part II are my favourites. Nice sets!

This second part is at least as good as the previous one ๐Ÿ‘
Same kind of quality, excellent and original point of view, nice toning and that combination make pics with a realistic rendering ๐Ÿ‘

I agree with Jeremy, part is just as nice as the first part. Really like shots 2 & 6 the most. Very nice angles and sense of flowing motion across the set. ๐Ÿ‘

Loving the panoramas. Hopefully you can keep doing those because it really shows off the updated landscapes nicely.

First shot: So, just how much is Fujitsu paying you for all that advertising?

Fourth shot: Holy crap! The offtrack background actually looks real, mainly because it's blurred. The colour and geography looks like some of the hills around where I live, so I guess that's why it looks real. ๐Ÿ‘

First time here and I love all your shots. Great composition, toning. Your last set with BMW is so realistic!
Nice gallery, Terronium! ๐Ÿ‘

- Ultra -

- 20 images, all shot in 4k. Second half of the image wasn't merged properly so I had to do it myself, even having to match exposure levels.

Not difficult, just pointing out how much of a pain in the ass it was. :lol:

Appreciate all of the comments and there are quite a few. :P

Very good job TF ! As usual the toning is excellent with this low saturation and the rendering is very realistic.
And the pano is excellent !

Wow these are great, love the realistic look of the light and toning you've applied. Really nice and varies comps too. ๐Ÿ‘ Shots 1 & 2 are my favs. :)

- A Little Bit of Goodwill -

I've been sitting on these two randoms so long I'd completely forgotten about them.

Exceptional work once more, very realistic toning and angles, first and last pano are my faves. ๐Ÿ‘

Appreciate it. :D

Top quality set and the pano is very nice.

It was pain in my backisde though. Glad it turned out well.

I do think it's just a little bit too dark.

Very good job TF ! As usual the toning is excellent with this low saturation and the rendering is very realistic.
And the pano is excellent !

Thanks. I'm going to mix it up again soon since I'm always trying new things.

GPR
Wow these are great, love the realistic look of the light and toning you've applied. Really nice and varies comps too. ๐Ÿ‘ Shots 1 & 2 are my favs. :)

Thank you. :D

Excellent work once more T12, really like your Elise set, as usual the toning is great and the choices of angles are axcellent. I especially love the shots 4 & 5. The fifth is ultra-realistic ๐Ÿ‘
Nice night shots also with this little old rocket love the second shot the framing and point of view are very original and it works very well, looks very realistic too ๐Ÿ‘

- Track Stinger -

Great shots T!

I like you're little emblem on the bottom of each photo. :D

Thanks. My watermark has gone through its fair share of revisions, but I think I'm finally to the point where I've found something I'll keep for a while.

Only way I'll revise it again is if I decide to do an entire custom logo.

Love the Lotus set - great toning...you've really worked retro magic into that blue, especially #3:drool::eek:๐Ÿ‘

Thank you. :D

Nice work with the Elise set! Love the cool toning, it matches the colour of the car well.๐Ÿ‘

If only there were particle effects - you can't even tell it's raining in the set.

Excellent work once more T12, really like your Elise set, as usual the toning is great and the choices of angles are axcellent. I especially love the shots 4 & 5. The fifth is ultra-realistic ๐Ÿ‘
Nice night shots also with this little old rocket love the second shot the framing and point of view are very original and it works very well, looks very realistic too ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. I took those two a while back for the PMC, but I can't remember which week it was, or which of the two shots I used.

I know they weren't edited though.

Wow! Really realistic set with Lotus! Love the cool toning, light effects and your style of editing. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. I'm gonna start experimenting with more combinations as I'm starting to get just a little weary of my current style.

Another fantastically lit and composed set with those Lotus shots, and those randoms are quite moody!

They were just about the only two shots I could get to work with Bathurst at night. I really need to work on nighttime shots. :lol:

Stunning set once more! Great toning. Every single shot has an unique atmosphere! Your B&W pic is ultra-realistic. Nice composition in this set. Great work, Terronium! ๐Ÿ‘

Latest Posts

Back