TF Photohut - 079: The Return

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Terronium-12, Dec 2, 2013.

1. GPR

GPR

That Yellowbord shot is great, I like that one. Also the 4th shot with the hill climb is great also. :tup:

And the latest set is perhaps even better still, I agree with Sems, shot 3 has a very realistic look to it and the others aren't far off too. I love the composition of the last shot best. Very nice work. :tup:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Skython

Skython

Who needs extreme contrast when you can have that! :drool: Great lighting this time around, I love every single odd numbered shot... And every even one too. :p Great set. :tup:

3. Katiegan

Katiegan Premium

It seems I've been away from this thread for too long!

Those BMW shots are stunning, as always! :tup:

4. Kodje

Kodje

Very realistic toning in this BMW set :tup: The choice of angles also contribute to give these pics a realistic rendering. The last shot is exceptionnal with a very original composition :tup:

Your previous set was also brilliant. the first jag shot look totally real and the last one is very impressive as we can see very well the suspension work.

5. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

- Heaven: Part 2 -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks! I'm glad this is all working. :D

The original goal was to remain consistent with my previous editing technique, and now I have two!

I appreciate it. I'm definitely going to do a proper set with the Yellowbird though since I no longer have a headache. :lol:

Thanks. :p

You haven't missed much!

Thanks. I'm still hopeful for some genuine improvements to photomode so these kinds of angles don't have to be planned out ahead of time. Give us a real free-roaming camera!

GT-R, Giulietta73, RaY29rus and 4 others like this.
  6. Revolution.

Revolution.

Really nice stuff! Bathurst is such a fun track, and you've captured what looks like a moody, early morning kind of feel that makes the whole thing that much more dreamy than usual. The second last of Part I and the first shot of Part II are my favourites. Nice sets!

Skython likes this.
  7. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

Superb realistic photos as usual, love shot #4. The light and compositions are great in all of them.

8. Kodje

Kodje

This second part is at least as good as the previous one :tup:
    Same kind of quality, excellent and original point of view, nice toning and that combination make pics with a realistic rendering :tup:

9. GPR

GPR

I agree with Jeremy, part is just as nice as the first part. Really like shots 2 & 6 the most. Very nice angles and sense of flowing motion across the set. :tup:

10. Pebb

Pebb

I like the overall layout and colour tones in number 3.

11. Kalax3

Kalax3

Amazing gallery Terronium! Instant subscribe! :tup:

12. FosterG

FosterG

That 4th Subaru shot is most excellent.

13. Keef

Keef Premium

Loving the panoramas. Hopefully you can keep doing those because it really shows off the updated landscapes nicely.

14. Skython

Skython

First shot: So, just how much is Fujitsu paying you for all that advertising?

Fourth shot: Holy crap! The offtrack background actually looks real, mainly because it's blurred. The colour and geography looks like some of the hills around where I live, so I guess that's why it looks real. :tup:

15. baggist74

baggist74

First time here and I love all your shots. Great composition, toning. Your last set with BMW is so realistic!
    Nice gallery, Terronium! :tup:

16. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Superb stuff on show here T!:drool::eek:
    The Devil's Playground and the 2 Bimmer sets are just awesome:cheers:

17. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

- Ultra -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    - 20 images, all shot in 4k. Second half of the image wasn't merged properly so I had to do it myself, even having to match exposure levels.

Not difficult, just pointing out how much of a pain in the ass it was. :lol:

Appreciate all of the comments and there are quite a few. :p

88GTA, NP, GPR and 2 others like this.
  18. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ Premium

Exceptional work once more, very realistic toning and angles, first and last pano are my faves. :tup:

19. mazda787

mazda787

Top quality set and the pano is very nice.

20. Kodje

Kodje

Very good job TF ! As usual the toning is excellent with this low saturation and the rendering is very realistic.
    And the pano is excellent !

21. GPR

GPR

Wow these are great, love the realistic look of the light and toning you've applied. Really nice and varies comps too. :tup: Shots 1 & 2 are my favs. :)

22. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

- A Little Bit of Goodwill -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been sitting on these two randoms so long I'd completely forgotten about them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Appreciate it. :D

It was pain in my backisde though. Glad it turned out well.

I do think it's just a little bit too dark.

Thanks. I'm going to mix it up again soon since I'm always trying new things.

Thank you. :D

GT-R, GPR, Kodje and 2 others like this.
  23. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

Great shots T!

I like you're little emblem on the bottom of each photo. :D

24. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

Love the Lotus set - great toning...you've really worked retro magic into that blue, especially #3:drool::eek::tup:

25. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

Nice work with the Elise set! Love the cool toning, it matches the colour of the car well.:tup:

26. Kodje

Kodje

Excellent work once more T12, really like your Elise set, as usual the toning is great and the choices of angles are axcellent. I especially love the shots 4 & 5. The fifth is ultra-realistic :tup:
    Nice night shots also with this little old rocket love the second shot the framing and point of view are very original and it works very well, looks very realistic too :tup:

27. baggist74

baggist74

Wow! Really realistic set with Lotus! Love the cool toning, light effects and your style of editing. :tup:

28. mazda787

mazda787

Another fantastically lit and composed set with those Lotus shots, and those randoms are quite moody!

29. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

- Track Stinger -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks. My watermark has gone through its fair share of revisions, but I think I'm finally to the point where I've found something I'll keep for a while.

Only way I'll revise it again is if I decide to do an entire custom logo.

Thank you. :D

If only there were particle effects - you can't even tell it's raining in the set.

Thanks. I took those two a while back for the PMC, but I can't remember which week it was, or which of the two shots I used.

I know they weren't edited though.

Thanks. I'm gonna start experimenting with more combinations as I'm starting to get just a little weary of my current style.

They were just about the only two shots I could get to work with Bathurst at night. I really need to work on nighttime shots. :lol:

GT-R, GPR and baggist74 like this.
  30. baggist74

baggist74

Stunning set once more! Great toning. Every single shot has an unique atmosphere! Your B&W pic is ultra-realistic. Nice composition in this set. Great work, Terronium! :tup: