TF Photohut - 079: The Return

- Fifth Generation M -

Looking good Terronium. Very consistent.

Thanks, that's what I strive for. :D

I love the idea, behind the first shot.

I wanted to include more but ultimately lost track of the alignment so I just stuck with what I already had. :lol:

Wow, this last set is awesome T12 ! These shots looks so real, especially the third ! :drool:
Bravo !

Thanks so much! :D

Liking those BRZ racecar shots, very nice hot track feel. Love the first, nicely composed and good light. 👍

Somne of the M4 set is quite nice too, interesting angle and compsition in shot 2 and I like the agressive feel of the last one. 👍

Really liking the M4 shots, especially #6. I think I'll have to take mine out for a spin and take some snaps too!

Also, I chose the exact same colour for mine too. We're so in sync. :sly:

By far your best set. Love the tons and that blue looks gorgeous. Sorry I'm so late to the party on your gallery. Really good stuff bud.

- Scrambled Teaser -

- Click for full-size / Full set coming soon. -

Nice set once more T12 The fourth and the last are my personnal fav' in this bunch 👍

Not too happy with the M4 set if I'm to be completely honest.

GPR
Liking those BRZ racecar shots, very nice hot track feel. Love the first, nicely composed and good light. 👍

Somne of the M4 set is quite nice too, interesting angle and compsition in shot 2 and I like the agressive feel of the last one. 👍

I'm none too pleased with the way everything turned out, so I may very well re-shoot the car again for a future update.

Really liking the M4 shots, especially #6. I think I'll have to take mine out for a spin and take some snaps too!

Also, I chose the exact same colour for mine too. We're so in sync. :sly:

Oh, you know we are. :P

Very nice M4 set T-12.👍

I quite like the 3rd one. That big booty looks great in this shot.

:lol: Strangely enough, that was the only rear shot I actually liked.

Nice toning in this set, #6 is my fave.

Thanks. I try to be consistent. :D

By far your best set. Love the tons and that blue looks gorgeous. Sorry I'm so late to the party on your gallery. Really good stuff bud.

You think so? I suppose I'm overly critical of my stuff.

M4 in Yas Marina Blue, there's no better colour scheme for this car 👍
All of your shots have very nice composition; I like the fact they're clean and not strongly edited. My favorite has to be sixth pic.

:lol: Strangely enough, that was the only rear shot I actually liked.
I too struggled to get some decent rear shots of this car...

Anyway, I didn't notice this before but are those the new NSX headlights in the preview? I can't wait to see it!

Yeah T-12, The racing Subaru panorama is truely great, this wide view is the best Willow Springs picture I've seen till now, others are nice including some realistic tonings. From the M4 set, the second picture and all these lines, the 6th and the weight transfer are my favs :cheers:

- The Rebirth of a Racing Concept -

- Take Two-

- Take Two-

M4 in Yas Marina Blue, there's no better colour scheme for this car 👍
All of your shots have very nice composition; I like the fact they're clean and not strongly edited. My favorite has to be sixth pic.

Thank you. It took me quite a bit of time to settle with this editing style but judging by the reactions I've gotten it was the right choice. :lol:

I too struggled to get some decent rear shots of this car...

Anyway, I didn't notice this before but are those the new NSX headlights in the preview? I can't wait to see it!

I would have answered before but that would have ruined the mystery!

Waiting for you NSX set :P

Took me a few days to get there, but wait no longer!

Wow ! Teaser looks good :drool:
Great shots T-12 ! I like changes in your editing (toning) style :)

This one is the most favorite shot. Realism, speed, angle everything is just perfect ! :drool:

I really have to live up to this sooner or later, it's beginning to haunt me. :lol:

Yeah T-12, The racing Subaru panorama is truely great, this wide view is the best Willow Springs picture I've seen till now, others are nice including some realistic tonings. From the M4 set, the second picture and all these lines, the 6th and the weight transfer are my favs :cheers:

It's because of you I'm doing panos as much as I am now, across multiple racing games now. :lol:

Original preview. I wonder what we will get, just sure it will be good ;)

I hope it is good, it sure took me a while to get these set up.

This is a great set T. Love the first shot, I love stuff like this. 👍

I also think shots 10,12 & 14 are top notch too. 👍

Toning overall is very nice. 👍

Beautiful set, toning and lights are superb. Like George, I love #1, the others are very realistic with nice compositions.

I totally agree with George, the first shot has an incredible atmosphere and fit perfectly to the title of the set 👍
The whole set is good with some original angle and agreat overall toning work 👍

The Rebirth of a Racing Concept showcases some of your best work T!
Love your clean, creative photography.

And might I just say, your Photoshop Lab method Tutorial has brought me to where I am today in the editing department, I'm highly grateful for that :cheers:

Stunning set T-12, loving your style with this one,loving the realism in the shots and dear god the first one is insane :drool:

- The Devil's Playground -

GPR
This is a great set T. Love the first shot, I love stuff like this. 👍

I also think shots 10,12 & 14 are top notch too. 👍

Toning overall is very nice. 👍

Glad you liked it. :D

Beautiful set, toning and lights are superb. Like George, I love #1, the others are very realistic with nice compositions.

Glad you stopped by.

I totally agree with George, the first shot has an incredible atmosphere and fit perfectly to the title of the set 👍
The whole set is good with some original angle and agreat overall toning work 👍

Have I finally outdone my Alpine shot? :lol:

The Rebirth of a Racing Concept showcases some of your best work T!
Love your clean, creative photography.

And might I just say, your Photoshop Lab method Tutorial has brought me to where I am today in the editing department, I'm highly grateful for that :cheers:

Man, I haven't heard about the Lab Method in ages. I really appreciate that and the comment. :D

Stunning set T-12, loving your style with this one,loving the realism in the shots and dear god the first one is insane :drool:

Yeah, as I've said some time ago I'm highly unlikely to steer away (pun intended!) from this editing style. I'll just make subtle tweaks here and there.

Thanks for the comment! :D

Very nice shots mate. I'm liking the toning and the angles in this set.;)👍

I wanted to include more but I couldn't replicate some of the angles the replay camera was dishing out. :grumpy:

Nice Acura set, next time I have a million, I'm picking up one :dopey:. Is that car paintable?

It most definitely is!

Liking all the close shots of the two Lambo's, one of the most consistently appealing set from you. 👍

Your editing is subtle yet effective in the NSX set. 👍

I'm in love with the Diablo shots. 👍 I bought a Diablo for myself yesterday, and despite my hatred for most supercars, I absolutely can't get enough of it. :P

I like the feel of the first and last R18 shots. Very nice photos in this gallery overall however.

Back