TF Photohut: 6.17

VXR
Nice, especially the camo P1.

I had to to do it. :lol:

I almost went overboard and slapped it on the wheels.

Yes!!

Love the first of the P1. Especially love the second of the Beemer as well.

The photomode is very much the same but there are some tweaks and there are presets now.

Why did I tell you that? I'm still coming off of a binge, leave me be. :lol:

Ferrari! Like em all but the last one kills!

So glad you can see DLC cars race in events even if you don't own them. Although, I have to be honest, seeing The Ferrari makes me want the pack. It sounds amazing.

🤬

Wait, no, that's not what I meant.

🤬 🤬, 🤬!

:lol:

Great Terronium!!!! :cheers:

wait for Audi RS7's shots!!! ;)

That a request, because I have the RS7. :D

Loving the shots, T! :D

I love taking them. :lol:

Great stuff T, that first shot of the P1 fooled me for a second, and the second one of Lauda's Ferrari is beautiful!

Body Roll

Stop, just stop. Spare this Xbox Oneless man.

I'll spare you as much heartache as possible, look at today's title for example. :lol:

Great stuff T, that first shot of the P1 fooled me for a second, and the second one of Lauda's Ferrari is beautiful!

Thanks. The lighting makes everything so much easier now, and even though the exports are near seamless at this point quality is still sacrificed; direct export would have been far better.

I need to stop lookin at these galleries :(

The 4th of the Cobra 👍. I'm sitting here staring at the photo and can't get over how life like everything looks in the background.

That last one of the RS7 is absolutely incredible.:drool:

And it's perfect for a new phone background.

Last edited:

- Light editing on all three -

I need to stop lookin at these galleries :(

The 4th of the Cobra 👍. I'm sitting here staring at the photo and can't get over how life like everything looks in the background.

They've finally worked the kinks out of their lighting engine. That's not to say they've finally "nailed it" but they're damn close.

That last one of the RS7 is absolutely incredible.:drool:

And it's perfect for a new phone background.

Thanks. :D

My internet can't handle your thread !

Your thread is a threat to my internet...

This game is a threat to my eyes!

total black look!!!! I LOVE IT! GREAT "T"

It's gorgeous in black with carbon fiber wheels. :drool:

Good to see you using aperture :P 👍

The second to the last shot is great, Love the angle. If it wasnt for that fender damage I would have made it my wallpaper at work haha.

I was nearly painting my P1 that colour, 3 & 6 for me

Thanks. I'm still messing about with options but for the first time in a Forza game I'm not terribly concerned with liveries. I have plenty but I'm more fascinated with the "normal" paint options. :D

Forza really nailed the lighting this time. Great work T12.

Thanks. :D

Good to see you using aperture :P 👍

The second to the last shot is great, Love the angle. If it wasnt for that fender damage I would have made it my wallpaper at work haha.

Hey, I always used aperture... I just never used enough of it to make a difference. :lol:

As for the damage, even though I thought it added character, blame the Drivatars. All of them.

Good lord, that Atom headlight. And that Bathurst shot.

I'm just going to sit here and stew some more :mad: :lol:

It's a gorgeous game, what can I say? :D

Are you teasing the F40 there?

Pleease post a few more.:D

You've got it. I didn't care for the way the others turned out so I'll have to re-shoot them, so I guess it's another teaser. :lol:

Loving the close-ups. I think the new hardware will be a key difference this gen.

- A Series of Fortunate Events, Part 1 -

I like the second shot for one main reason:

*The composition

Thanks. The track detail in the game is just as good as everything else.

VXR
Loving the close-ups. I think the new hardware will be a key difference this gen.

It's only getting off its feet and I'm already looking forward to things 2, 3, 4 years down the line.

Back