TF Photohut: 6.17

And this is a cruel reminder that maybe an Xbox One wasn't all a bad idea. Very great works in here, the graphical quality really opens up to more photo opportunities. 👍

Your photos are silly. I don't like your photos. I take better photos using a potato. Preferably an Idaho Potato.
It's not like i'm jelly of your awesome photos or anything.

This..

13856118904_45a0fff300_b.jpg

Round of applause 👍

Last edited:
Love the angle, and sense of speed in the third 👍

Hopefully you'll get around to this more often :)

Some scraps

Love the angle, and sense of speed in the third 👍

Hopefully you'll get around to this more often :)

I'm trying to, really, but I'm just fatigued of it all. I envy so many here that can somehow look past all of the glaring faults. I'm at that point where whichever way I look there's something staring me dead in the face that just kills any and all enthusiasm to play the game longer than five minutes.

I suppose it's what happens to some of us when you've been playing since the original. :indiff:

VXR
The last Vette shot is lovely.

You know I love my Corvettes! :D

Love the contrast in the final shot. And I can't believe I never even commented on the set before that, I was lazy and liked it... HOW DARE I DO SUCH A THING!?!!! But yeah, your sets are bubbling like a bubble bath full of babies with... Rabies? ... No, no! That's awful, and maybe offensive. I'll rephrase it in a better way. Your sets are as great as a goat grazing in grass... And now I'm just not being descriptive, okay. The sets are awesome, okay! Does that get the point through? Sheesh, it's so hard to use words creatively these days. :P No really, great sets.

Back