TF Photohut: 6.17

The way the wrap on the scaffolding in the second shot catches the light is amazing. :embarrassed:

A nice set, the car feels suited to the streets of Praha. Maybe because it's smart but not showy.

- A Series of Fortunate Events, Part 3 -

I like the composition in shot number 1.

Thanks. :D

The way the wrap on the scaffolding in the second shot catches the light is amazing. :embarrassed:

Hah. I think I need a new coat of paint on the BRZ, it's too dark for my liking.

VXR
A nice set, the car feels suited to the streets of Praha. Maybe because it's smart but not showy.

Maybe at first glance it isn't showy, but enter a corner and you'll think otherwise. :lol:

I had to to do it. :lol:

I almost went overboard and slapped it on the wheels.

The photomode is very much the same but there are some tweaks and there are presets now.

Why did I tell you that? I'm still coming off of a binge, leave me be. :lol:

So glad you can see DLC cars race in events even if you don't own them. Although, I have to be honest, seeing The Ferrari makes me want the pack. It sounds amazing.

:lol:

That a request, because I have the RS7. :D

I love taking them. :lol:
- A Series of Fortunate Events, Part 3 -

Hah. I think I need a new coat of paint on the BRZ, it's too dark for my liking.

Maybe at first glance it isn't showy, but enter a corner and you'll think otherwise. :lol:

Some hot Ferraris going there, 4 & 6 are my picks, do want that 312 though.

Don't ruin my illusion. In my head the 86 is the hooligan and the BRZ is the refined gentleman. Haha.

Absolutely love the shot of the F1 car under the cloisters. The lighting is fantastic.

- A Series of Fortunate Events, Part 4 -

Some hot Ferraris going there, 4 & 6 are my picks, do want that 312 though.

Oh it's a screamer. Bit on the hostile side as well but once you get the tires up to temperature it's a relatively smooth journey.

VXR
Don't ruin my illusion. In my head the 86 is the hooligan and the BRZ is the refined gentleman. Haha.

Absolutely love the shot of the F1 car under the cloisters. The lighting is fantastic.

:lol:

If only weather or time of day were a factor...

The LaFerrari ones stand out for me, great use of lighting in both!

Thanks. Those (and the F12 set) are another bunch of old photos I threw into this series.

Liking the livery on the P1, they look so much sharper on this new game - the third shot of it would struggle to look realistic on 4. It's a cracking shot and angle.

- A Series of Fortunate Events, Part 5 -

- Here you go, @chromatic9 -

VXR
Liking the livery on the P1, they look so much sharper on this new game - the third shot of it would struggle to look realistic on 4. It's a cracking shot and angle.

Silverstone is fantastic for photoshooting provided you have the right car in the right color. The angles and opportunities are more than abundant once you've found the right combination.

That third shot of the P1 and the close up of the F40 are really pushing the line on the realism. Both awesome angles.

- Like The Wind -

That third one is magic light time, nice series.

That third shot of the P1 and the close up of the F40 are really pushing the line on the realism. Both awesome angles.

We need to go deeper. More realism. :P

Very nice use of aperture on the second to last 👍

You and your aperture. :P

VXR
Absolutely adore the third F40 shot.

Crowd favorite it seems.

UPDATE STATUS: Juggling my time between GT6 and FM5 is proving to be more difficult than I originally thought; GT6 still has that 'new car' smell (pun intended) so I'll be spending a bit more time with that over the next week. Luckily I have quite the backlog of images so updates won't run dry before I shoot some new stuff.​

MY EYES!!! THESE SHOTS ARE TOO AWESOME! o_o Seriously, T, these last few shots are, for lack of a better word, 🤬 amazing!!

- The Aisle of Dominance -

- HDR -

Man, that 2nd to last shot is just wow. Just wow. :drool:

The downward angle on the close up is so delicious.:drool:

It's an absolute chore to drive but there's an inane amount of fun nursing it around corners and kicking the rear end out.

VXR
What an awful, last gen looking mess :sly:

Love the shots, hate the subject lol.

There are times where I literally can't tell the difference between 4 and 5. :P

MY EYES!!! THESE SHOTS ARE TOO AWESOME! o_o Seriously, T, these last few shots are, for lack of a better word, 🤬 amazing!!

Thanks, I do what I can. :lol:

Haven't posted here in a while, so here we go:

giphy.gif

12058681354_82ea57fc28_b.jpg

12059170916_7f3d8d0ca6_b.jpg

11300068645_df1d195c85_b.jpg

I havnt posted here in a while either. I've been lurking and it makes me depressed so I try to stay away hahaha.

These three are my Favorites from your last few sets, the third one being my choice out of the three as well.

I wish I was here posting pictures with you guys :(

Really like the realism in the side on shot of the Vanquish at the Alps. Cracking stuff.

Back