The 1.34 update has references to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the track layout data.

• Thread starter moby323
  • 44 comments
Park circuits inside of cities, probably only need to model buildings in a similar fashion to buildings around Interlagos(or Tokyo Expwy). The mention of Albert Park, would be similar in recreating the surrounding environment.

Anyway, last time I visited CGV in a game, was F1 on PS3.

Well, if we are to believe in patterns, the July 2018 update for GT Sport introduced the 2017 Merc F1 car. Maybe a modern F1 car could get added alongside this circuit this month.

I used to live somewhere close enough to Montréal when I was a teenager. Happy to see that my birth province is likely going to get to shine a bit!

I used to live somewhere close enough to Montréal when I was a teenager. Happy to see that my birth province is likely going to get to shine a bit!
The feeling of having the backyard track in the favorite game is very good! I am 40 minutes from Interlagos. ;)

Senna's strong influence on creating the series has always given me hope of one day we have this track in the game...

Last edited:
:bowdown::bowdown:
Scritta-Salut-Gilles-Montreal-foto1.jpg

The feeling of having the backyard track in the favorite game is very good! I am 40 minutes from Interlagos. ;)

Senna's strong influence on creating the series has always given me hope of one day we have this track in the game...
When you actually have the luxury of having a significant circuit in your backyard. Many don’t to begin with.

Firstly I'm happy that Montreal may be coming to GT7. It's a track that I have loved every time I have driven it on an F1 game.
Also it never fails to produce some action in racing.

However it is another American circuit. Japan/ Aus is looking sparse now compared to Europe and the America's. I would have preferred a Motegi or something first. Also it's another real world circuit. I have no issues with that but there are still a fair few original circuits we are waiting on.

So mixed in a way.

Back