The 1.34 update has references to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the track layout data.

  • Thread starter Thread starter moby323
  • 48 comments
  • 14,529 views
I can imagine the turn one punts already 😳
Great track. Hope it does come.
 
I can imagine the turn one punts already 😳
Great track. Hope it does come.
I remember in the F1 game it being more tricky than you would think
 
I drove the Renault R25 around this track in Assetto Corsa and it was great fun. It'd be a fantastic addition to GT7.
 
This is my favorite track on the F1 schedule as a biased Canadian. If I don't gold the CE on my first attempt, I'll be disappointed
If it’s indeed coming soon they missed an opportunity to announce it on Canada Day a few weeks ago
 
racefansdotnet-2021-01-18-20-33-54-1-768x512.jpg


Every Ferrari fans hero.

About time we got his circuit which is dedicated to him.
 
It's probably for the best if this leak doesn't go viral like the car list. We don't need PD spending development time securing their data again.
 
It's probably for the best if this leak doesn't go viral like the car list. We don't need PD spending development time securing their data again.
But maybe it's exactly as planned? Get people hyped up for something a few months away and quietly release an obscure silhouette of an LFA at an angle too difficult to decipher.
 
I remember that some time ago someone found references for Gilles Villeneuve and Albert Park scapes in GTSport, I think in the same build where watkins glen and road atlante were found on the track list reference.
 
It's probably for the best if this leak doesn't go viral like the car list. We don't need PD spending development time securing their data again.
Then this topic shouldn't have been posted at all.

Besides, if something leaks, it'll spread like wildfire. One of the unwritten rules of the Internet at this point.
 
You might be interested in checking this out. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve was found in the code as a scapes location in February 2022, along with Albert Park

 
Montreal at night? Talk about a death chicane lol.
 
Obviously, prompting speculation that the track will soon be added. Credit to user Charlie_Muggins on the GT subreddit.


The wall of the champions is waitting us!!!!

 
Last edited:
Nice hope it comes with a 1 hour Super Formula event with a payout of 1.5M. :)
 
I remember that some time ago someone found references for Gilles Villeneuve and Albert Park scapes in GTSport, I think in the same build where watkins glen and road atlante were found on the track list reference.
In the main data, or in a patch? Cause I would draw different conclusions from that
 
Speak for yourself. Ferrari fan here, and I'll say it, most overrated driver in the history of F1. And by some margin.
Statistics mean nothing really.
 
Speak for yourself. Ferrari fan here, and I'll say it, most overrated driver in the history of F1. And by some margin.
This is not the time or place, but of course he is not overrated.

As for the Circuit itself, it would be amazing to have it. It is one of the most special tracks in North America.
 
Last edited:
F1 fans will argue to your face that a 7-time world champion is overrated.
I know 😅 It is what it is I guess 🤷‍♂️
 
It looks like we’re only getting American tracks in GT7’s DLC rollout. Not that I’m complaining. It is just that none of the American tracks have rain….

This track is one of my all-time favorite tracks. Can’t wait to drive it in GT7
 
This would be great news if true. I've never driven on that track before and considering it's just a 6-7 hours drive from where I live, it would be a welcome addition for sure.
 
Back