The 100% club thread...

Took me long enough to get to 100%, got sidetracked with series and f1 car collecting, but yesterday I did the Formula GT Championship Monaco race in 106minutes pitting every 5 laps in my 4900+mile F094/S. I won a white 688/s and a blue 94/s. 13200miles total.

I'll post my game soon.

Congratulations man. Total respect.

For your hard work have a pint on me :cheers:

Can I just ask how the heck did you do the Vitz/Yaris Pro Race ?

It's making me real angry.....I've completed everything on Pro except that race :mad:

Cheers.....

Originally posted by Zero
Took me long enough to get to 100%, got sidetracked with series and f1 car collecting, but yesterday I did the Formula GT Championship Monaco race in 106minutes pitting every 5 laps in my 4900+mile F094/S. I won a white 688/s and a blue 94/s. 13200miles total.

I'll post my game soon.

Glad you finally joined us ZC! It feels good to finish it up doesn't it? What are you going to do now?

"I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!"

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by alexy2k
Congratulations man. Total respect.

For your hard work have a pint on me :cheers:

Can I just ask how the heck did you do the Vitz/Yaris Pro Race ?

It's making me real angry.....I've completed everything on Pro except that race :mad:

Cheers.....

Soup up a Vitz, preferibly the Pink one, put T2 tires on it, trust me on this one, and set it up basically like my setting in the tuning forum, and when all the cars pit after the 3-6 laps just take the lead and kill em all. Test course is boring as hell, 10 laps really really boring, your souped up engine is all you will need for that race, they all have stock hp so it'll be a piece of cake.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Glad you finally joined us ZC! It feels good to finish it up doesn't it? What are you going to do now?

"I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!"

~LoudMusic

I could have joined ya 3 months ago when i was at 95% with 8 races left but i didnt.

I'm doing some series at the GTF(f1), GTD(jmr's) and House(SFSC). I get to use the allmighty power F090/S in the F1 comp with its 725hp and 59.629 second lap at Laguna, well i hit two cones so i dont know if its clean according to the series rules. I actually went to Disney World this past weekend, school trip :)

About friggin time ZC! ;)
I'm so done with this game it's crazy - all secret cars with all cars of course, all gold liscences, 100 percent, etc. Now it's time for JMR's competition, where I believe you are going down buddy. :D

Originally posted by frentzey
About friggin time ZC! ;)
I'm so done with this game it's crazy - all secret cars with all cars of course, all gold liscences, 100 percent, etc. Now it's time for JMR's competition, where I believe you are going down buddy. :D

If you say so frentzey :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Zero
I could have joined ya 3 months ago when i was at 95% with 8 races left but i didnt.

I'm doing some series at the GTF(f1), GTD(jmr's) and House(SFSC). I get to use the allmighty power F090/S in the F1 comp with its 725hp and 59.629 second lap at Laguna, well i hit two cones so i dont know if its clean according to the series rules. I actually went to Disney World this past weekend, school trip :)

I could have won the Boston Marathon last year, but I didn't.

Cool about Disney World though.

~LoudMusic

Good job Zero :thumbsup: :cheers:

I've only just started :eek: but currently being sidetracked from it as you well know ;) i've a feeling it's going to take me ages to get it completed, oh well should see me through to GT4 :D

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I could have won the Boston Marathon last year, but I didn't.

Cool about Disney World though.

~LoudMusic

Your annoying Paul.

Thanks Kelly, but you got started late on the actual game:P

good job zero.................but i heard that u could only get like 96% complete.............i guess i was mistaken good job man

Ya, I think that's GT2 you are thinking of. You could get to 98.2% complete I believe...

I'm at a whopping 12% :lol:

GT4 will be out before I get done this one, if I ever do get done...

Congrats on completion, tercel_driver!

Congrats! I have had this game since the first day my Target got it in, but I gave up on it for a while when I had too much to do. Now, I am really getting into cars and love it! I am about 18% done- I got to get cracking this summer! Funny thing is, I have really good cars. F1, Escudo, Corvette CR-5. Anyway... good job!

Well vat_man finally made a minor grammar error (space BEFORE the comma, eh?).

Congrats, tercel_driver. I'm NEVER going to finish, but I beat GTA3 so I know the feeling...

Back