The 100% club thread...

Congrats! And again, welcome to the 100% club.

Just a thought, has anyone gotten to 100% without the Complex String TT being the last thing? It seems the one that takes a while. It certainly did for me.

hey, thanks Loud, you gave me the will to go and complete those 3 last TTs... i did it!!! I did the CS TT in 1.2 secs. less than Kazunori Yamauchi!!!

were do i sign in for that 100% club?

Originally posted by Sertsa
Congrats! And again, welcome to the 100% club.

Just a thought, has anyone gotten to 100% without the Complex String TT being the last thing? It seems the one that takes a while. It certainly did for me.

Yeah, my last thing was the Tahiti time trial. I finished Complex String first and figured it would be a pushover.... :rolleyes:

I have 5 of the 10 Time Trials done. It hasn't been too rough yet... Of course Complex is still one to be completed. Anyway, congratulations LoudMusic. That is what LM really means in GT3....LoudMusic :lol:

I may go on and try to finish the time trials before doing my last fews races to make 100%. I am getting there, kinda sneaking up on it... :burnout:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Ix-nay on the all-pay .... :lipsealed

;)

Dude, you're awesome (: You are an honorary member of "the club".

If you plan on beating it again, I think we all know the 'safest' and quickest route to fame. Beat the Time Trials and win the Esparante. Take that and get an F1 (or two). You could probably beat Beginner League in an afternoon with one of those. Amature wouldn't take more than a week. Professional and Endurance might be a bit of a headache, but just because the amount of time isn't reducable.

Rock on!

~LoudMusic

Well, I am now the proud owner of these colors of RX-7 LMs: Red, Blue, Silver (white?), and Black. Does anyone know if there are any others?

Next I'm going after the different RX-8 colors. Woohoo!

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Well, I am now the proud owner of these colors of RX-7 LMs: Red, Blue, Silver (white?), and Black. Does anyone know if there are any others?

~LoudMusic

green, IIRC, is one of the RX7 LM's color. also a grayish black, kinda charcoal...

Oh darn ... I guess that means I have to run the Dream Car Championship one more time ... heh heh. I think I finish it in less than 35 minutes.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by I Dont Want Friends
Haha punk i owned you i already said GREEN. Punk what bands do you listen too? :P :P

mmm... lemme see... there's about 30 to 40 different bands in my Winamp playlist...

usual stuff... NOFX, Lagwagon, Ten Foot Pole, Strung Out,Ramones, etc...

~LoudMusic

There's a pink one. Sorry Loud i need to stop callin u by your real name.

There's a pink one? That's nasty! Can some colors only be won in certain races? I would hate to run the enduro for a pink RX-7 ...

~LoudMusic

Nicely done Loudmusic! I just have to get round to doing one more endurance, the F1 cup and one race in the polyphony cup that I came second in. BTW, how long did it take you to do the F1 cup?

From what I remember, I did about four races a day, so probably three days. I was very burned out when I started that. The time trials were kicking my butt and I didn't feel like playing the game very much. I had to go back and pick up gold in three of the races that I didn't get first in, too.

~LoudMusic

congrats loudmusic ;) 100% complete :cool:

i am reminded of an irritating line i used to hear when in the last level of driver ! " good drivin sonny " :lol: the presidents run :P classic :) nice one mate ! :D

Originally posted by mr persistance
congrats loudmusic ;) 100% complete :cool:

i am reminded of an irritating line i used to hear when in the last level of driver ! " good drivin sonny " :lol: the presidents run :P classic :) nice one mate ! :D
I remember that mission. Man that was a toughie :mad: I did finally manage to beat it though after being stuck on it for over 6 months.

Midfield is 30, Seattle is 40, Grand Valley is 27(around there), Super Speedway is 50, Test Course is 25, Laguna is around 30 or 40, Monaco is 78 laps thats all i can remember

There's a pink one? That's nasty! Can some colors only be won in certain races? I would hate to run the enduro for a pink RX-7 ...

~LoudMusic

Yeah i got a pink one :(:( I dont know about certain races i won both of mine in the same place, red link 2nd page for pink me thinks maybe 3rd page.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Yeah i got a pink one :(:( I dont know about certain races i won both of mine in the same place, red link 2nd page for pink me thinks maybe 3rd page.

I don't view signatures, could you put that in a post?

~LoudMusic

Back