The 12 Awesome Toyota Road Cars We Want to See Back in Racing Games

My entry for the oddball category.

skihrxqddxhoosiys4n5.jpg

vfnllldsflk9s69uocqg.jpg

Aside from dreaming about road cars (I’d also love to see the Sera, both gens of MR2, and the return of the Caldina GT-Four, and as far as something new to the series, how about a Previa?) , I’d just be happy if they brought in the Gazoo C-HR that raced at Nurburgring as a Gr. 4 car, an FF counterpart to the 86.

We also think livery gurus would have a field day with it too. Between all the professional drift cars, there’s a huge wave of replicas that could make their way onto the community. We’d give it about 15 seconds before Fujiwara Tofu Shop showed up on one.

In the words of Neil buchannan and anyone of blue Peter. Here's one I made earlier

7214792993684849680_23.jpg

Here's my fujiwara tofu x toyota gr4 livery

Last edited:
All I want is a second-gen Aygo X-Play. :3

But on a more serious note- the Lexus LFA is a must! It already sounded good in GT6 and will sound even better in GTS!
I would also love to see a Yaris GRMN, Tacoma X-Runner '04, Toyota 7 '70 and Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00

Last edited:
I put another vote in for the Sera. I owned this one a few years back, and loved it (even though it was severely underpowered, and the glass roof gave me heat stroke, it was still great fun!).

39300278964_4775b8ba2d_h.jpg

40009343601_ea637008e5_h.jpg

And the original Celica GT-FOUR (ST165) has always been on my dream car list in a video game. The 'standard' model in GT5-GT6 didn't do it justice.

173-toyota-celica-st165-supra-mkiv-celica-gtfour-2jzgte-celica-gt4-toyotaromanowski.pl-1.jpg

I loved the MR2 in FH2, great ride and great sound. Pretty bummed Turn 10 fails yet again to include all major car brands in their game (after missing VW in FH3). Let's hope for FH4 all troubles with the car manufacturers are ironed out.

Meanwhile, GT:Sport seems to be filling up with Toyota's nicely and Project CARS 2 has a few of them as well.

ss3
And my personal car: the
Toyota Altezza/ Lexus IS300
266256.jpg

I was going to say the Altezza/IS300 as well. But I'll do my Sportcross/Gita. :P

Quite a few of my favorite Toyota road cars have been named already. So...I suppose I'll try to find something to add.

Toyota Caldina GT-Four.
800px-Toyota_Caldina_third_generation_front_Kuala_Lumpur.jpg

Toyota Aristo/Lexus GS (2nd generation)
toyota_aristo.jpg

I'm pretty obsessed with the GS F right now and I don't see any representation in video games right now. :(
2016-lexus-gs-f-review_0010-800x533-c.jpg

Also bringing back the IS F would be nice. Feels like a forgotten icon for Lexus. The one that started the F performance model.
249922.jpg

I know I have more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now.

Want the mk2 MR2 back myself, as I used to own in IRL. Best handling car I've ever owned but also the worst to work on as regards the engine. Even changing an alternator belt was a nightmare.

None of the game versions have ever managed to put across that light, turn-right-in front end IMO.

Back