The 2002 Olympic games.

Anybody see the curling game between US and Sweden? What a shot in the seventh end for a four-point play.

I can't wait to see the men's halfpipe final. Four Americans among the 12 finalists.

Originally posted by KevinPSX
Anybody see the curling game between US and Sweden? What a shot in the seventh end for a four-point play.

I wasnt home when the curling game happened I wanted to see it though.

Originally posted by KevinPSX

I can't wait to see the men's halfpipe final. Four Americans among the 12 finalists.

that was this afternoon... i wont give any spoilers, but i think you guys south of the border will like it...

Yeah, I went to NBC's frickin site to see what's on when tonight and they had the stinking news on the front page so I think I have an idea of what happened.

I've been watching them.

My list of funny things I'd like to see at the Olympics:
Geo Metro down the Ski Jump
Snow mobiles on the Skiing course
Those Ice motorcycles on the Speed Skating track
drag race down the half pipe
And I'd like to see someone go off of the Ski Jump, and when they land they just sink into the snow and disapear. :P

I'm sure I'll think of more...

Originally posted by PunkRock
Jeremy Wotherspoon fell!!! I can't 🤬 believe it!!! Canada's best medal effort fell off the line!!!

Yeah that was in the 500m, i cant wait for short track! Go Apollo Ono!!! BTW when does Short track come on TV?

Halfpipe Comp-That Japan judge needs to be shot, he came JJ Thomas I think a 6.6 on amplitude when he was way out of the pipe for all his tricks including the 720,900, and 1080 during his run i hate the Japan judge!

Wow, that dinner roll move that Jonny [that's how they spell it on TV] Moseley is awesome. That was really cool.

More curling on CNBC (I think, either that or MSNBC) at 11:15 ET. US women vs. Canada, I think.

Canada ruled the men's speed skating! sad thing for that Korean... anyone has details on his injuries? from the angle we saw it on Canadian TV, the USA guy gave him some elbow... but no one saw that.

so, what's left for next week?

Originally posted by PunkRock
Canada ruled the men's speed skating! sad thing for that Korean... anyone has details on his injuries? from the angle we saw it on Canadian TV, the USA guy gave him some elbow... but no one saw that.

so, what's left for next week?

No the US guy did not give that Korean guy an elbow, the Korean guy came into the turn at too fast of a speed and his skate bottomed out and he fell, I know a lot about this i skated professionally for 10 years. Apolo Ohno will win the 1000m and set a new world record Saturday and on the 23rd the US will beat Canada in the 5000m relay and set a new world record in that event too :)

Another sad thing is the Australian team. The Italians also fell and probably wouldn't have caught up and the Australians would have been through. I thought that was ridiculous; then I remembered the 2001 German GP.

I heard on the radio last night (came up on the news at the top of the hour) that a race is supposed to be restarted when four people crash. However, the Australian cheif steward let the results stand, giving an Australian the gold medal.

I heard this from CBS Radio News.

BLAME CANADA......
cartman.jpg

Latest Posts

Back