The 2010 NASCAR caption competition - Congratulations TS - OPEN SEASON!

• Thread starter Ian Poole
  • 579 comments
Joey+Logano+Getting+out+of+Car.jpg

Reporter #1 - Joey,tell us about the incident between you and Danica out there on the track. What happened ?

Joey - Well I was coming out of turn 4 and ......

Reporter #2 (interupting Joey) - Never mind the on track incident. Tell us why Danica is getting out of the other side of your car !

Tired of living in the shadows of Denny and Kyle, Joey goes back to the ARCA series where he can once again be the center of attention.

A little help here people!!
My shoe is stuck on the accelerator and I can't get out!

Not a good start before heading off to see Harvick.:ouch:

Okay guys, time is up and it is time to get voting, you got until the end of the Michigan race to get your votes in

Joey Logano doing his best Bo Duke impression.

JL: Guys, a little help please.....I'm about to fall out of the car here!!
Film Crews: Screw that, we're watching and filming this for the moment you fall out and land on your ass, it will be on Sportscenter and Failblog in no time!!

After many attempts to try and get his hands on Kevin Harvick, someone decided they had had enough of Joey trying to get in the car and threw the towel in for him

TS
Joey: I wonder how Denny Hamlin copes with getting in and out of these cars with the bum knee. I'm 10 years younger than him, with 2 good knees and I'm struggling with this!

JL: "As you can all see, you just spray and wipe and even the dirt, grease and grime from a 200 mile race comes right off."

Reporter #1 - Joey,tell us about the incident between you and Danica out there on the track. What happened ?

Joey - Well I was coming out of turn 4 and ......

Reporter #2 (interupting Joey) - Never mind the on track incident. Tell us why Danica is getting out of the other side of your car !

Tired of living in the shadows of Denny and Kyle, Joey goes back to the ARCA series where he can once again be the center of attention.

A little help here people!!
My shoe is stuck on the accelerator and I can't get out!

Not a good start before heading off to see Harvick.:ouch:

My votes are:

1. mafia_boy
2. 01GTP

Time is up guys, close one this week but the win goes to Jimmie Johnson!

1st mafia_boy 6pts
2nd 01GTP 4pts
3rd Ian Poole 3pts
=4th NicksFix 2pts
=4th Justin 2pts
6th TS 1pt
=7th peterjford 0pts
=7th Pescara 0pts

So Jimmie, i'll look forward to getting the picture

We need to change the rules, like NASCAR going from the wing to the spoiler so mafia_boy doesn't win every competition. :P

Hey, I took three rounds off so you could all catch up!! :P:lol:

Now we have to catch Pescara because we've let him get a bit of a lead on us, so I might have to do four in a row again. :cool:

*added bit* I've got the pic and sent it to Ian, but I'll put it up anyway so you boys can start since we have a short week this week.

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

Go for it guys, I'll put my caption a bit later. :cool:

Last edited:
Denny_Hamlin.jpg

Denny Hamlin reminiscing on the real reason that his results have gone up recently: his sponsors manged to get the eight by ten poster of Danica Patrick shipped to him so that he could stick it inside his car roof

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

I know what you're thinking: 'Did he win 5 races already or 4?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a Joe Gibbs toyota, the fastest stock car in NASCAR Sprint Cup, and would blow your doors clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

DH: "Someone fetch me a bacon sammich, please!"
"Lean back?"
DH: "OK, now where's that sammich?"​

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

Denny: I Wonder what A.J. is saying over there???

]
nascarcup2009homas0037.jpg

A.J.: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I SUCK, AND I AM A GIRL, AND I LIKE RIBBONS IN MY HAIR, AND I WANT TO KISS ALL THE BOYS.

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

DH - Oh yeah baby,I'm one styling machine. I've got Oakleys,I've got Powerade,I've got a brand new driver suit,new shoes,fresh haircut,yeah,it's all about me.You can call me Mr. Fashionstatement.

(voice from background) - Too bad you don't have a fast car.

Here we go guys, time is up, you have until Sunday morning

Denny_Hamlin.jpg

Sorry Kyle, what was that? I was to busy being awesome!

Denny Hamlin reminiscing on the real reason that his results have gone up recently: his sponsors manged to get the eight by ten poster of Danica Patrick shipped to him so that he could stick it inside his car roof

TS
I know what you're thinking: 'Did he win 5 races already or 4?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a Joe Gibbs toyota, the fastest stock car in NASCAR Sprint Cup, and would blow your doors clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

DH: "Someone fetch me a bacon sammich, please!"
"Lean back?"
DH: "OK, now where's that sammich?"

Denny: I Wonder what A.J. is saying over there???
nascarcup2009homas0037.jpg

A.J.: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I SUCK, AND I AM A GIRL, AND I LIKE RIBBONS IN MY HAIR, AND I WANT TO KISS ALL THE BOYS.

Denny Hamlin leans back to decide which car he wants to throw the drink bottle at.....the 18 or the 29.

Were those gunshots? :odd:
Ha ha, you missed!! :cool:

DH - Oh yeah baby,I'm one styling machine. I've got Oakleys,I've got Powerade,I've got a brand new driver suit,new shoes,fresh haircut,yeah,it's all about me.You can call me Mr. Fashionstatement.

(voice from background) - Too bad you don't have a fast car.

My votes:

1. Touring Mars
2. Justin

1)Mafia Boy
2)Touring Mars

I have another caption that I think is rather funny, but I will wait until the voting is over to post it.

Back