The 2010 NASCAR caption competition - Congratulations TS - OPEN SEASON!

• Thread starter Ian Poole
  • 579 comments
C - 1
E - 1
G - 1

Damn

Edit: From the looks of it TS has officially beat me, so I want to be the first to congratulate him on a job well done.

You meddling voters, I would have won if it weren't for the fact that I failed.

Last edited:
No, you would've won if you didn't try to put me down Pescara. ;) And for that, I put that caption in which has put the final nail in your championship chasing coffin!! :D

Oh he better, I haven't had a lot of time on my hands because I have not been of the best of health recently. That and the fact that they put a camera somewhere which is making me not sleep at night since I had it done!

TS does indeed win and I open the forum up for you to have a mess around with and to get ready to come back next year!

I have a lot of people I want to thank, i wanna thank TS, Pescara, mafia_boy, 01GTP, Touring Mars, peterjford and everyone else who helped with this. I will be honest and say that I didn't think it would take off but you guys were the reason it did, I thank each and every single person who entered the contest

So forum is open to you all and hopefully, I see all, most or some of you when we come back for Daytona in February!

Congratulations TS :cheers:

And congrats on a good job Ian, well done on a successful inaugural season, and I hope to see it running again next year. It's more work than it looks, huh?

Congratulations TS :cheers:

And congrats on a good job Ian, well done on a successful inaugural season, and I hope to see it running again next year. It's more work than it looks, huh?

🤬 yeah! I have a newfound respect for those who have done this before!

Thought I would get open season started with this funny picture of Harvick and Busch

613x459.jpg

KB: I'll say Danica Patrick, distraction much?
KH: I'll say Kyle Busch, hissy fit much?

First thing, congratulations to TS for winning the championship
and to Ian for taking his time to run the event.
👍

613x459.jpg

C'mon guys, you need to pick Cup driver's, leave the F1 drivers out of this.

Back