The 2020 George Floyd/BLM/Police Brutality Protests Discussion Thread

I Can't Believe It's Not BLM/Antifa!

"Hunter, wearing a skull mask and tactical gear, shot 13 rounds at the south Minneapolis police headquarters while people were inside. He also looted and helped set the building ablaze,

Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carillo, according to charging documents.

“I did better lol,” he replied. A few hours earlier, Carillo had killed a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, Calif., according to criminal charges filed against him in California,"

Dude dressed as Antifa reveals himself as a cop.

You can always trust Andy Ngo to have the real scoop...

Except of course his video doesn't tell the whole story.

Last edited:
Yeah, but he's still pushing the same misleading narrative of the clip that shows the entire altercation, onto the 2nd clip that's shorter & from an angle after the altercation begins.

I will say though, that because they're in DC, there is a strong chance someone instigated an attack on a MAGA supporter first; DC is a majority black population, almost 50%. I think it also voted over 85% for Biden, so it's definitely not an area to go around spouting MAGA.

Ngo just blindly labeling people fed up as BLM/Antifa though, is just routine boogeyman for him.

Last edited:
But he did show the video telling the whole story:cheers:
Nearly a day later, after others called him out... and doesn't this still show the beaten man starting the fight? Guess we can add this to the list after all. :cheers:

Last edited:
How is november 14th a day later? The video you showed is from the 15th.
My bad, but he is still pushing a fake narrative if he's implying that the man who got beaten up didn't start it that fight. No wonder Trump tweeted the version he subsequently cut the instigation from.

Last edited:
Violence against the elderly is bad but I don't see this guy getting assaulted or blinded. Looks like most of the violence is verbal. I think it's the young lady with the megaphone that's pissing Cheong and his followers off the most. For talking while black.

Last edited:
Anything posted by Cheong should be immediately questioned & verified elsewhere. It's hilarious this man stands up for "American values" by posting manipulated & purposely edited right-wing propaganda whilst he sits halfway across the world in Asia.

Funny, Ngoebbels only chose that clip from dozens that guy took as if to say it was typical of the whole protest. Here's one he took of the Proud Boys chanting for murderer Kyle Rittenhouse to be released.

Last edited:
Andy Ngo doesn't tell you MAGA supporters walked to BLM Plaza to protest.
Where else could they dismantle the BLM signs?

At least Brendan is covering both sides of the conflict and not picking sides like another journalist I could mention.

Last edited:
Andy Ngo doesn't tell you MAGA supporters walked to BLM Plaza to protest.
I'm really tired of this Andy Ngo guy getting all the attention he gets. Who the hell is he? Every Trumpsuckler I know reposts this dude constantly. And that Timcast guy too, who the hell is that guy? Why are these people getting famous off of fascist sympathy and bigotry.

This was an interesting read:
16k931FF9ecefjPbOTnzH2cVrKmHCCyZuFgF_LwagOZyqOVJ8z3C8hugIKQLRIQnP3xj4zGYAkSz=s1562-nd

It's in line with what people already talked about in this thread when the protests were happening more commonly, but goes in a bit more detail.

From the comments of this video, which is a huge pisstake at that sort of police mentality as it is.

Last edited:
If anything even vaguely close to this whole thing have happened in any other country, people would call for dethroning the entire nation and it's population, spread lies and toxicity, so called organization will preach about corruption and social issues, foreign governments will start muddling with everything and spread propaganda, even as far as invading the region under made up reasons and causing never ending warzones under the names of "freedom and human rights", all while the social media and corprations wouldn't bat a single eye.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

Last edited:
From an outsiders perspective, A lot of the underlying issues would be resolved with a full audit of the US police force. Countries like Australia dont have anywhere near the same issues because of safeguards like royal commissions and independent coroners that review each death in custody.

Last edited:
This was an interesting read:
16k931FF9ecefjPbOTnzH2cVrKmHCCyZuFgF_LwagOZyqOVJ8z3C8hugIKQLRIQnP3xj4zGYAkSz=s1562-nd

It's in line with what people already talked about in this thread when the protests were happening more commonly, but goes in a bit more detail.

From the comments of this video, which is a huge pisstake at that sort of police mentality as it is.

I mean it sounds believable, but I would caution against taking anonymous YouTube comments at face value.

Last edited:
High school sports announcer try’s to blame diabetes for racist outburst.

I know a few type 1 diabetics, including my wife, none of them have ever turn racist because of a blood sugar imbalance.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...7G0Wo88eWWGlgGIbv6GKSbrvrXwuv0rUmwoPZd7fqztZk

I'm really tired of this Andy Ngo guy getting all the attention he gets. Who the hell is he? Every Trumpsuckler I know reposts this dude constantly. And that Timcast guy too, who the hell is that guy? Why are these people getting famous off of fascist sympathy and bigotry.
He’s a professional far-right apologist

Last edited:
It's actually kind of a genius move. If you blame it on Ambien like Roseanne did, you run the risk of having a major pharmaceutical company sue you. And without those sweet Roseanne royalties, you're pretty much ****ed. But diabetes? People hate diabetes. It's right behind cancer and Parkinson's in terms of public perception. No civil court in the land is going to adjudicate in favor of DIABETES.

Last edited:
Back