The 2020 George Floyd/BLM/Police Brutality Protests Discussion Thread

To be fair, he was just investigating it. We don't know if any of those cops were guilty. Often times when investigators get "accidentally" beaten to death by the people they're investigating, those people are completely innocent.

To be fair, he was just investigating it. We don't know if any of those cops were guilty. Often times when investigators get "accidentally" beaten to death by the people they're investigating, those people are completely innocent.
So they either beat him to death for a pre-meditated reason or just for the LOLs?

Not actually sure which is worse.

So they either beat him to death for a pre-meditated reason or just for the LOLs?

Not actually sure which is worse.
The entire case is confusing and I can't see what benefit they had unless they think their fellow LEOs are both corrupt and incompetent (both are possible). This sort of reminds me of the lead-in to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Last edited:
I neglected to include sarcasm tags. I'd say the investigation has established guilt.
According to the press conference held by the deceased's lawyer they've placed at least one of the four accused at the scene. Let's hope their Internal Affairs department isn't as corrupt as others in that force seem to be.

Last edited:
Trump was right, voter fraud is real. Yet another confirmation:

Edit: Whoops. Meant to post this in the 2020 election thread! Long day…

Last edited:
I didn’t verify it, but I caught a Reddit comment for the same video that the cop was a rookie and fired for the incident.

FeeZCaQWQAIEFzr.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, charges have since been dropped. Charges like that are the result of bad cops' word being taken at face value.

I desperately want to find a statement on Brennand's firing from either San Antonio Police Officers Association or CLEAT, the two relevant unions, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Last edited:

"DHS intel ordered spy files on protesters 'before' having 'reasonable belief' it served DHS's mission. To create belief, intel analysts were ordered to manufacture an organization by devising 'links' between protesters."

"DHS intel chief wanted evidence of a terrorist org called Antifa. When analysts said it didn't exist, he told them anyone arrested for violent behavior would now be called 'Antifa.'"

"Trump installed political cronies to lead domestic intelligence operations & they tried to manufacture a terrorist organization to support his desperate claims on Twitter of far-left terrorism to help him win re-election."

They hate it when you know and exercise your rights.

They know that they lack reasonable suspicion even prior to learning it's a collapsed walking stick that he's carrying, rather than a firearm that may be carried legally absent any disqualifying factors of which they are unaware, and they resent that he calls them on it.

A piece of **** with a badge is still a piece of ****.

Last edited:
James Hodges was wrongfully arrested, jailed and fined by these self confessed tyrants. I'd like to think he would have received a similar amount of support on Twitter from the same people had he been a different colour and not in possession of a patriotic red, white and blue jacket. I sure hope so.

Screenshot_20221108_224216_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I read some new sickening story in this thread and nothing seems to be getting better, I always go back to this video.

Warning language and quite brutal

Last edited:
And of course the officer who killed him was acquitted in trial because of the double-standard that allows the police to kill with impunity as long as they say they were scared, even if the fear is unjustified.
”Brailsford was fired from the Mesa Police Department for violating department policy. At the time, Reason's Scott Shackford offered readers a friendly wager: "Would anybody care to bet that he tries either to get his job back in Mesa or to get a job with another law enforcement agency elsewhere?"

Shackford collected his imaginary winnings two years later. Brailsford indeed challenged his termination, and in response, the city cut a special deal that allowed him to be temporarily re-hired so he could retire with medical benefits and a disability pension. Brailsford claimed that killing Shaver and his subsequent prosecution gave him post-traumatic stress disorder. Because of this, he will receive a monthly pension check of $2,569.21 for the rest of his life, courtesy of Mesa taxpayers.”

I'm putting this behind a spoiler because video depicts an act of brutal violence perpetrated by multiple law enforcement officers against an incapacitated individual. There's no audio and so no profanity about which to advise.

Levi White, 32, and Zackary King, 27, were indicted on one count each of deprivation of rights under color of law Tuesday in U.S. District Court in the Western District of Arkansas. The indictment, filed Jan. 11 , accuses both men of striking Randal Worcester, 27, of Goose Creek, S.C., multiple times while Worcester was on the ground during an arrest Aug. 21, causing bodily injury.

Back