The Amazing and Cool GIF Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 998 comments
  • 154,117 views
Holy crap!
078KScS.gif
I came in like a ceiling fan...
 
So how do you score that?

v%25C3%25B4+tinh+kiem.gif


:scared:

I don't want to be in the kitchen when she is cooking.
"What are we having for dinner dear?"
"Oh just some pasta with <insert random limb here>." :scared:
 
Last edited:
I don't want to be in the kitchen when she is cooking.
"What are we having for dinner dear?"
"Oh just some pasta with <insert random limb here>." :scared:

Yeah, but that is so hot... Long blond hair+sword=a worthy death.
 
What are we supposed to be looking at?

Edit: Ah, got it. :dopey:
 
I don't about the wax part, but that looks an awful lot like the 3 point inverted heel punch of death.
 
Next year, the pace notes will read as such:

... L4 KEEP IN BECAUSE GODDAMN CLIFF! -> R5 don't cut -> L3 tightens...
L3 wouldn't be the only thing tightening. :scared:
 
14+-+1


2 things....that is one strong pole...and the guy on the left was not on the sidewalk
 
14+-+1


2 things....that is one strong pole...and the guy on the left was not on the sidewalk

Always wondered if diving behind a pole was a wise decision in this situation... only if the pole's big enough I guess.
 
TB
Or if the mass and/or speed of the incoming object is low enough.
And in this case the car glanced off the building.

...yeah doesn't seem like quite a good idea now...
 
After watching a few times it appears the spider is crawling away upside down
tarantula-molting-with-source.gif
 
Back