The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,943 views
I want to drive this road, but in what car?

5SUpb.jpg
 
Almost looks photoshopped. It isn't.

The Torres de Satelite.

dfse56ms5m6456sro2.jpg


Satelite.jpg
 
Almost looks photoshopped. It isn't.

The Torres de Satelite.

dfse56ms5m6456sro2.jpg


Satelite.jpg


hahaha aaah, what you dont see here is how deteriorated they are and how they are falling down in pieces. They are very far away from here but I've been in the surroundings recently as a bunch of ricers has made that place their reunion spot and the magazine sent me to see what the fuss was about. The cars sucked, and the towers are so deteriorated now it's a shame.
 
hahaha aaah, what you dont see here is how deteriorated they are and how they are falling down in pieces. They are very far away from here but I've been in the surroundings recently as a bunch of ricers has made that place their reunion spot and the magazine sent me to see what the fuss was about. The cars sucked, and the towers are so deteriorated now it's a shame.

That's a real shame, architecture like this, the almost Pop-art 'just because' kind seems to be increasingly rare...
 
I want to drive this road, but in what car?

And I want to meet that chick in the green, it's nice to want isn't it? :lol:
 
Now THAT'S a make out spot! 👍
 
***craziest northern lights shot ever***

Awesome, hard to believe that it's a real long exposure shot and not from a movie.

***cool lava flow***

Amazing also, where is it?

Might be a bit distracting and unnerving for much making out :lol:


qq7g8z.jpg
 
^^ Thats an interesting one... :) worked out nicely though!
 
Amazing also, where is it?

Might be a bit distracting and unnerving for much making out :lol:

Flickr gallery doesn't say much, except for this:
Hraunfoss við Fimmvörðuháls!

There's also someone suggesting it should be placed in an album about Iceland, so I'm going to say it's there 💡
 
Makes me want to go listen to some Wu Tang!

I thought the guy doing 2 finger push ups was crazy, this kid is just nuts. Nice find 👍
 
humber_bridge_shot1.jpg


Stuff thats close always seems better, and this is an absolutely stunning thread, looked through almost every page, London 360 degree picture was incredible :)
 
WOW…That guy is sick…even down to getting the perspectives right.
 
First I thought they were bunch of documentary photographs. Once I see the guy with the model, I was like OMG!!! Good find 👍
 
The pictures with the water amazed me the most. His skills are jawdropping.
 
ct11.jpg


Camera toss. Don't expect me to be posting any shots like this anytime soon ever. :scared:
 
I'm totally ready to risk my camera for those shots. I'll definitely post any reasonable results when I get to trying it.
 
Wow, i didn't knew they had colored photos back then.
 
great pic there... !! Would be good poster material.. :p
 
Back