The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,886 views
That Big foot picture is awesome! And the little girl... My goodness.
 
I've seen that one with the cat before, pretty awesome photo. 👍





tumblrds.jpg
 
Not really that amazing, but quite cool!
rockets_of_the_world_1600.jpg
 
Not really that amazing, but quite cool!
rockets

definitely amazing! I used to have a similar (albeit older) poster on my wall as a child. Is there a much larger version to look at? I would love to read it.
 
Not really that amazing, but quite cool!
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/turbowrx_2010/rockets_of_the_world_1600.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Definitely cool indeed. Here's a enormously huge version of it > [url]http://www.bite.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rockets1_sm.jpg[/url]
 
It's kinda old. Also there are a bunch missing. Cool nonetheless. None of the ones missing are bigger than Shuttle.
 
Not cool per say but amazing. Must be crazy living or working in London and seeing how the riots have transformed that place. It's definitely not how I remember it when I was there last year in September.





 
Lol at the police with their little round shields. Looks like they didn't learn anything from the Romans. You can't hold a line with Pictish equipment like that.
 
Very V for Vendetta.
 
Exactly what I thought the moment I saw that one. 👍

Really liking the light coming in from behind the guys, great photo. Pity about the tiny cup-shields...
 
Lol at the police with their little round shields. Looks like they didn't learn anything from the Romans. You can't hold a line with Pictish equipment like that.
LOL at the one guy holding it upside down. Left-handed you say? More proof right is right and left is wrong!
 
Wow, that's pretty cool! 👍
 
Urmm no it isn't. I'd say it fits the definition of amazing and cool. :)
 
Sorry, I meant to say my post was in the wrong thread - not Roo's. I deleted my post and put it in the appropriate thread. I wonder if I could have botched that more.
 
Polar bears are the Chuck Norris of the animal kingdom...they'll even take on ice breakers!!!

polar-bear-ship-norway_29420_990x742.jpg
 
^^^ Looks more like he's trying to push the thing back from breaking that piece of ice he's standing on... :p
 
^ according to the comment relating to the photo "A curious female polar bear approaches the Lindblad Expeditions ship National Geographic Explorer in Svalbard, Norway."...I'm sure the bears thought process is more like "stop breaking my chuffing ice, I'm trying catch a seal!"
 
One, two of the most iconic commercial characters in recent history together in the same place. This could potentially destabilize the entire universe as we know it.

This one is my favorite Old Spice commercial, but they're all great! 👍
 
That one with the bear is phenomenal, just love it. 👍

Hope this one has not been posted yet, I think it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen, especially since I grew up watching these things roar and fly by.

groupbrallycars1dk0.jpg
 
I miss Group B. Shame the cars killed so many drivers.
 
^ according to the comment relating to the photo "A curious female polar bear approaches the Lindblad Expeditions ship National Geographic Explorer in Svalbard, Norway."...I'm sure the bears thought process is more like "stop breaking my chuffing ice, I'm trying catch a seal!"

More like "Hey guys c'mon let me on, it's the least you can do for destroying MY HOME!"
 
Back