• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,598 comments

UnoMOTO

mmmmkay
Premium
United States
Colorado
GTP_UnoMOTO
Sometimes I find things that just can't go in the funny picture thread. Here is your place to simply put those WOW that’s cool photos.

Let's begin with some icebergs.

46338810ts2.png

fgadsgws1.png

gdsffgpd8.png

gfdsgaey9.png

Last edited:
I'm going to have to be an attention whore and post the picture i'm most proud of, the one I took from the plane on the way back from Iceland:

iceland35.jpg

I've had this photo slagged off by an 'expert' but I think it's impressive, considering it was a impromptu 'point and shoot' moment.

Space pics do it for me.

earth5pg5.jpg

sts121eva3ch3.jpg

discoveryshuttlelaunch3ul9.jpg

*edit*

Damnit! Imageshack was supposed to resize them!

Daan, did you not notice that the iceberg photos are photoshopped so that the iceberg is still blue and the water/sky/background is black and white? xP

Those space photos are amazing.

F-22 pic I took Saturday at CAFB. Other than the dust spot on my D-80's sensor, I think it turned out pretty cool.

393168d6.jpg

I more interested in why the icebergs are coloured the way they are. What causes that?

Some of my most amazing pictures came from my Hawaii trip, but I think nature at work is just awesome in general.

Earth being made
dscf2356hf2.jpg

I really thought this was an awesome shot, if a bit blurry. Sticks + knives + fire = PURE WIN.
dscf2969ik8.jpg

sLg
Daan, did you not notice that the iceberg photos are photoshopped so that the iceberg is still blue and the water/sky/background is black and white? xP

Those space photos are amazing.
Where do you live, the tropics!? Dark seas and a grey sky are all too common in Britain.

Great photos so far! I'm sure I'll regularly visit this thread :)

My personal favourite, the Hubble Ultra Deep Field photo. Simply mind boggling.

#Edit#

And I guess i'll add in my current desktop wallpaper too.

Back