The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,552 comments
You should see the full car jump, especially the onboard cam. 👍

But yeah, those bike jumps are quite amazing.

I watched the specials for that and the one last year when Rhys Millen got injured on a practice run beforehand. I was nearly crapping my pants when Madison jumped the football field because he did like three run-throughs to make sure he got his speed right until he actually did it. And with his stunt last year, the scary part wasn't the jump up, it was the drop. If I remember correctly he broke his right hand on impact at the bottom.

The drop was the hardest part out of any of that. If its not just right.....ugh. And you can't really adjust the bike like you can coming out of a ramp with throttle and such to change your pitch.

So that's the infamous "heavy water"... :sly:

It even ripped body panels. Do they say in the vid how much weight in water was dropped?

At least it's clean now.

They might need to buff the body panels out a bit though.

Yeah right those guys are crazy. I'd be dead by the end of that day. You ever see Travis Pastrana's TV show?

Oh yea, Ive seen every episode atleast twice. I want to hang out with them but I know as soon as I would get a chance to do something I would cowardly backout, but it would still be fun.

How come I never noticed this thread before? Gotta check it at home though, Youtube is blocked at work.

I checked google sir, and thats where it led me for a picture. So you don't think those big toe looking thumbs are gross? Thats sad if you don't....ugh.

Yeah that's pretty gross. Nothing a lunch bag can't fix though.

Or a good paring knife :) Would be the last thing i would be looking or thinking about if she was sitting in my lap though.

Odd, maybe.... gross, no.

So if she gives me a thumbs up, she only half-likes me? I have a feeling she was just a thumbsucker, and that her thumb just got a little warped because of how well she can suck things. Michael Bay must've taken one look at her thumbs and said, "The part is yours."

So if she gives me a thumbs up, she only half-likes me? I have a feeling she was just a thumbsucker, and that her thumb just got a little warped because of how well she can suck things. Michael Bay must've taken one look at her thumbs and said, "The part is yours."

Then she looked up at him from under his desk and said "thanks!"

Sure Marc.... suuuuuure

Back