The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,552 comments
I liked this video because it broke down the basics of a rotary motor in a way that was easy to understand.

Ride along with the Space Shuttle Atlantis' booster rockets from launch to splash down back on Earth.

^^ Loved that one! Don't know if I should be worried with the fact that I really liked the music...

The bandsaw vid is indeed great, some mad skills and great art right there.
I don't know what amazed me the most; the skills, the end result or the fact that he still has all his fingers... :scared:

If anyone wants to buy me an early Christmas present I found just the thing.

MSRP is 99,000 Euros or $129,000.00 USD.
Ouch.

Does look crazy fun, though! :D

Edit:
For performance and duration records and other special applications, future versions of JETLEV-FLYER could reach speeds in excess of 50 mph (80 km/h), altitudes of 50 feet (15 m), cruise duration of 5 hours, range exceeding 180 miles (300 km), and carry payloads in excess of 1000 lbs* (454 kg).

Even better!

*So us fat Americans can use it! :dopey:

It's amazing what those keyboards can do today. I helped set up the piano lab in my high school when I was in chorus. Even though I don't know how to play, I made some neat songs with layered tracks using just the korg piano alone. Someone else hooked it up to garage band and was able to make some really cool stuff like Jenkees there.

I've seen quite a few of his videos already, but that guy is always amazing to watch and listen. Love his songs! 👍

oops.

Saw it this morning on the morning news. To be fair, they couldn't have done that better if they'd tried to. Happened in Turkey.

They should keep it like that and turn it into an upside-down museum.

I am amazed it stayed intact. You know some architecht and/or engineer is watching that saying, "I made/designed that."

Back