The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,550 comments
And now for something completely American:

Pole Dancing Championships.

David "Elsewhere" Bernal

He's been in so many adverts, I find it unbelieveable how many people don't actually know about him.

Golf Ad

Heineken Ad

Puma Ad

Nam Hyun Joon

LG Ad

Last edited:
And now for something completely American:

Pole Dancing Championships.

I don't get how this great sport isn't on TSN yet cup stacking and spelling bees are........

Oh btw.
noyphh.jpg

Keep doing that and you're going to run out of pants right quick, ND4SPD. ;)

TB
1:19-1:23 is insane! Well, more insane that the rest!

You have no idea how awesome that feeling is. Not technical or advanced by any means (at least on the snow), but I still go back to floating the loftiest backside 180s when snowboarding. Nothing quite feels like sailing over a 60 foot gap completely backwards.

1:55. Thats my 6th Form Centre! Some of the roof stuff is my school too. Awesome skills.

EDIT: And the stuff at 0:30 is my school too! Thats so cool, although we have a nice set of two storey stairs I'm suprised he never did anything off.

Last edited:
This thread is really under-rated, it has so much good stuff, but so little people contribute. So, i bring you this:

Never trust the pictures on dating sites.

In similar vein, here's a preview of what AutoDesk's Flame program can do. Each operation is in the text at the bottom. "Plate" is the original footage.

In similar vein, here's a preview of what AutoDesk's Flame program can do. Each operation is in the text at the bottom. "Plate" is the original footage.

That's awesome. I wonder how long it takes to render all that stuff.

edit: Oh my god, flame costs $175,000 on ebay?

edit 2: and Inferno is half a million? Wow!

This is my first time being in this thread and contributing to it as well.
Anyway, this is my contribution, an animated video made with all recylced paper. It includes bank statements, bills, papers found on the street, spam mail, and wasted paper from a graphic department. Enjoy.

This is my first time being in this thread and contributing to it as well.
Anyway, this is my contribution, an animated video made with all recylced paper. It includes bank statements, bills, papers found on the street, spam mail, and wasted paper from a graphic department. Enjoy.

I knew it! Where all gonna get attacked by space monkeys and turn into to dog food! And people called me crazy!

I could watch this all day.

I thought this showed how awesome TT is and how little to no room for error there really is when going 145-185 mph. :scared:

Back