The Amazon Prime Not Topgear Show That From Now On Will Be Called "The Grand Tour"TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,134 comments
  • 157,587 views
Guessed what was this before reading, he hosted this several times before If I recall.

Also with that budget, If I was a Caravan in America I'd be scared.

Honestly (at least from what I've seen lately), you won't find those here unless you go to the more...rural parts of town.
 
That makes a question, if this new show will rival Michael Bay films on the most explosions?
 
Honestly (at least from what I've seen lately), you won't find those here unless you go to the more...rural parts of town.

RVs perhaps?
 
Was already mentionned on 1st page ^^

My bad 👍

Although it's a funny name it's pretty unprofessional for a show of that scale. At this point I would prefer House of Cars even though that's really cheesy.
 
There's currently a reality show (I can't really think of a better term) on the BBC called "House of Cars" right now, which follows a car dealership. I have to wonder if they chose that name to give Clarkson, Hammond and May & co. one less name to pick from.
 
Sweet! Was one of my concerns when Top Gear ended abruptly, if they were going to test those 3 together or not. That will be a great start for the show.
 
So much hype now, they're using their big bucks.
 
It's about time the trio got the hyper hybrids together at last.
 
Why aren't the images showing up for me :( , anyway for the track I'm thinking it's either Paul ricard (donno why), or probably the track chris Harris uses in his videos which I can't remember it's name, Portimao or something.
 
Why aren't the images showing up for me :( , anyway for the track I'm thinking it's either Paul ricard (donno why), or probably the track chris Harris uses in his videos which I can't remember it's name, Portimao or something.

It's likely to be Portimao.
 
It's likely to be Portimao.

Yeah I think so too, lovely circuit, interesting if they use it as their new home or testing ground.
 


"I think this forthcoming video will answer a few questions...P1. LaF. 918."
 


"I think this forthcoming video will answer a few questions...P1. LaF. 918."


Behind the scenes on CHoC perhaps?
 
Wonder if Andrew Picard will work with them on their new show, what a guy, met him at this year's gtacademy and would make sense if they get him from Top Gear USA.
 
..."Them."

smiley-laughing021.gif
 
Clarkson is featured in another Amazon commercial. They really are milking him hard now that they have him. :lol:


And people say they don't want robitic delivery people... well I want my package in 30 minutes too. Lol!
 
And people say they don't want robotic delivery people... well I want my package in 30 minutes too. Lol!
At the moment I usually wait anywhere from 3-5 days for stuff to be delivered. If they can do it in 30 minutes I'd definitely consider getting a subscription to it.
 
Back