The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.
Firstly. Its looks. Seriously, I know PD designed the actual bodykit, but seriously...what is this?!

The front end looks like it's been on steroids (which is essentially what this car is - on steroids) and the rear end looks like parts added on to make it look like a square. And that wing...seriously, what the 🤬?! That wing is probably the size of Japan itself!

The interior doesn't help either. All it is is a jacked up S2000's interior...painted in a really annoying red. And when you try to look back in that view...you see the giant wing on the back blocking your way! Ridiculous!

OMG this car exist for real :scared:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuv3GdVEpg&feature=related

Btw, its one of my fastest car yet on the wet Nür with 7:40.42

I must say, I strongly disagree. I'll admit that I haven't driven it much (but I remember having a blast in it) and my huge respect and admiration for the bigger Japanese tuners may have blinkered me somewhat, but I love this car and everything it stands for. At least C-Zeta can back up his opinions and didn't just take the car out for one lap on cold tyres (like I did with the 430 Scuderia) before deciding to dislike it, so fair enough. I fully agree that it's too cheap, though, if the Zonda R is 3.8 million this should be at least 1.5-2.

Yea I have to disagree with you on this one. I respect your opinion about it, but it really is a fun little car when tuned. I have a lot of fun whipping this thing around the track like Laguna with all aids off except abs 1. I actually enjoy the engine sound as I figured that is what a tuned S2000 would probably sound like.

I will agree though, the AI is a complete jerk when they are using this car.:grumpy:

Great car... For an S2000, this thing is a monster... Your just another one of the haters, lol.... Your understeer/oversteer problem, may be lack of toe adjustment. In-game sound, who cares? Looks ugly, in your opinion. Best thing about the car, 7speed.... Even the AI knows how to drive this car better than you.

h8ters gon' h8 yo

On a serious note - I disagree with your oppinion.
The S2000 Turbo is one of the best cars in GT5 in my oppinion.
I love this car since GT2, it's just stunning - cheap, beautiful, fast and it has my favourite color, Lime Green Metallic.
Great car.

hightyme
Your understeer/oversteer problem, may be lack of toe adjustment.

I was testing it completely stock and I wasn't planning on using it after. Also I can find evidence to your clear S2000 fanboyism.

Your avatar. :sly: Have your own say though, you love it, I hate it...

Yev
I love this car since GT2.

This is not the same car as in GT2. That's the proper S2000 GT1 that's a standard in this game. That's not bad in most standards since it's lesser and easier for me. Have your say, again.

S2000 doesn't understeer as bad as OP said, but it has lack of low-speed downforce, making the car lose grip in low-speed corners - hence the understeer.

I was testing it completely stock and I wasn't planning on using it after. Also I can find evidence to your clear S2000 fanboyism.

Your avatar. :sly: Have your own say though, you love it, I hate it...

How is it clear fanboyism? Because he has an Integra there in his avatar? So you assume since he has a HONDA/ACURA in his avatar, that automatically makes him biased towards the S2000 GT1 Turbo? Hmm....

How is it clear fanboyism? Because he has an Integra there in his avatar? So you assume since he has a HONDA/ACURA in his avatar, that automatically makes him biased towards the S2000 GT1 Turbo? Hmm....

I actually thought that was the S2000 LM until I realised now. Same colour scheme and all...but it doesn't really matter. Maybe it's not fanboyism but I can't read minds. I can see avatars, though! Have your say...for the whateverth time this thread.

Actually...I replied once prior to this and said even though I disagree mostly with your thoughts on the car, I still respect your opinion. AI is a maniacal bastard when they are driving this car though.

Actually...I replied once prior to this and said even though I disagree mostly with your thoughts on the car, I still respect your opinion. AI is a maniacal bastard when they are driving this car though.

I did see that but I was talking about the matter on my hands at the time. But that's just getting off topic so yeah.

Apparently people want me to keep on doing these. I'll be proud to do it since I find reviewing cars rather entertaining. :)

I'm a S2000 fanboy and found the op hilarious. :)

Have to say i haven't driven the GT1 Turbo a lot since i drove it so much in the prologue so maybe i will end up agreeing when i finally get to it. :P

Hmm, I'd give that a test first. Maybe a stealth fighter jet-style Lotus Esprit would beat it. :sly:

I'm a S2000 fanboy and found the op hilarious. :)

Have to say i haven't driven the GT1 Turbo a lot since i drove it so much in the prologue so maybe i will end up agreeing when i finally get to it. :P

It's not every S2000, just this one I find. I drove the AEM and I actually felt comfortable in that. On Comfort Softs. :ill: Although I highly doubt you will agree with my decision entirely since there's so much I don't like about it that I doubt that anyone will dislike everything I do with the car. :indiff:

I actually wouldn't mind hearing more of your reviews on some cars. Some I would like to suggest:

Corvette ZR1 RM 09
RUF CTR2 96
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (lol)

Superspeedway-Daytona_2-1-1.jpg

...this. :)

Superspeedway-Daytona_3-1-1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_4-1-1.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_5-1.jpg

Ironically, this game gets praised for its graphics... and the damaged car has his lights and license plate stretched... and you can see the sky's color in the headlight.

I love this car.

1st gear, wait 2 secs, 2nd gear, wait 2 secs, 3rd gear, wait 2 secs, 4th gear, wait 2 secs, 5th gear, wait 2 secs, 6th gear.

It just keeps on accellerating and doesn't stop.

It also handles really well. Its a joy to drive.

I get your gripes on how it is almost to good for its catagory. However the rest I like, however that stuff (looks and the such) is just personal opinion.

I love this car.

1st gear, wait 2 secs, 2nd gear, wait 2 secs, 3rd gear, wait 2 secs, 4th gear, wait 2 secs, 5th gear, wait 2 secs, 6th gear.

It just keeps on accellerating and doesn't stop.

It also handles really well. Its a joy to drive.

I get your gripes on how it is almost to good for its catagory. However the rest I like, however that stuff (looks and the such) is just personal opinion.

+1. I love the GT1 Turbo. 👍 If you want to about a cruddy, unstable car, let's talk about the BTR2 or the Yellow Bird.

OP's rant is okay by me. I'd much rather he was busy typing in his house rather than out on the street :D

Worst thing is... I'm going to buy this car later just out of curiosity ;)

+1. I love the GT1 Turbo. 👍 If you want to about a cruddy, unstable car, let's talk about the BTR2 or the Yellow Bird.

It's not always unstable but it certainly understeers a lot.

Or maybe the Cizeta V16T :D

My V16T is stable. It just understeers a bit.

OP's rant is okay by me. I'd much rather he was busy typing in his house rather than out on the street :D

Worst thing is... I'm going to buy this car later just out of curiosity ;)

You'll probably not dislike it as much since there's so many things I hate about it that you definitely won't hate all of them.

Could be worse could be using the dog that is a Cizeta!

Personally I love this car, have it tuned so that it turns on power, great car, very exciting to drive.

Latest Posts

Back